Kargil Vijay Diwas 2020 – विजय के 21 साल पर सेना के शौर्य को नमन: 26 July 1999 was the day when Pakistan succumbed to the Indian Army. Infiltrating across the border, Pakistan had no option but to bow down to India. The army of the neighboring country had given up in front of the courage, valor, and courage of the Indian soldiers and then Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was a refugee before US President Bill Clinton. After winning this war which lasted for about two months, the world realized the power of India. Because the area where the Pakistani troops had infiltrated was a very inaccessible area, the Pak soldiers had already built bunkers sitting on the hills. The Indian Army was down; This was the reason that the world believed the courage of the brave fighters in winning the Kargil war fought in the highest battlefield of the world.
• After losing four straight wars with Pakistan, India has realized that it cannot compete directly with India. For this, he resorts to terrorists. Perhaps his plan will never be fulfilled, but the enemy should never be considered weak. Because in the name of spreading terror in India, Pakistan gets a huge amount of arms and economic support from China. Sometimes he is also successful in carrying out a big terrorist incident like Pulwama attack. Even though he may not have to taste the surgical a strike and airstrike instead, he does not get rid of his habits. Because whenever India has tried to improve relations with Pakistan, it has put a dagger in the back. Whether it was the infiltration of Kashmir in the form of tribesmen immediately after partition, whether it was 1965 war or Kargil war after Lahore bus service. Atal Bihari Vajpayee arrived in Lahore on 19 February 1999 with a bus and in May this year, India got the gift of Kargil war.
• Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has admitted in America that there are 30 to 40 thousand terrorists in his country. This has confirmed the things that India has been saying for years. The question is that despite his knowledge, what steps did the Imran Khan government take to crack down on terrorist activities. However, he has said that our government has started disarming terrorist groups. But how much truth is there in this thing cannot be said. But Imran Khan is the first Prime Minister who has accepted the truth.
• Nearly 21 years ago today, on 26 July 1999, the terrorist infiltrators of Pakistan were successfully conquered by the brave soldiers of India from the hills of Kargil.
This day is celebrated every year as Victory Day. The Kargil war that lasted for nearly two months is one such example of the courage and fervor of the Indian Army, which every countryman should be proud of. In this battle fought in Kargil, the country had lost more than 527 brave warriors, while more than 1300 were injured.
• At first Pakistan claimed that all Kashmiris fighting were militants, but documents recovered in the war proved that Pakistan’s army was directly involved in this war. About 30,000 Indian soldiers and about 5,000 intruders were involved in this war. The Indian Army and Air Force attacked the occupied areas of Pakistan and gradually forced Pakistan to withdraw across the border.
• By the way, Pakistan started this war only on 03 May 1999 when it infiltrated and captured the high mountains of Kargil with 5,000 soldiers. On 3 May 1999, a shepherd informed the Indian Army of infiltrating the Pakistan Army in Kargil and seizing possession. After this, on May 05, the Indian Army patrolling team reached Kargil to get information, then the Pakistani army caught them and killed 5 of them. When the Indian government came to know about this, the army launched Operation Vijay to drive out the Pakistani soldiers. The Indian Air Force also used MiG-27 and MiG-29 against Pakistan. After this, bombs were dropped where Pakistan was captured. Apart from this, the Indian Army attacked many targets in Pakistan with R-77 missiles with the help of MiG-29.
• According to a report, a large number of rockets and bombs were used by the army in this war. During this time, about two lakh fifty thousand shells were fired. At the same time, more than 300 mortars, cannons and rockets were used to fire 5,000 bombs. One round per minute was fired every day in 17 days of fighting. It is said that after World War II, this was a war in which a large number of the enemy’s army was bombed.
• After the infiltration of the Indian border, Atal Bihari Bajpai lashed out at the phone to Pak Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that on the one hand you warmly welcome us to Lahore and on the other hand you infiltrate our border. You will have to bear the consequences of this. Then what was the army started the attack? The whole country was eager to know the outcome of the war.
• Kai has also been a war or a divine disaster, the volunteers of the Sangh have worked first and foremost. In the Kargil war also, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh officials and activists played an important role in maintaining the morale of the country. In this war, the volunteers of the Sangh played a leading role in blood donation from the service of the injured. Apart from this, it is most important to maintain the morale of ordinary citizens of the country during the crisis because at that time various kinds of rumors are spread by the anti-people. Which country will go with whom then the war will last for how long? Then it is necessary to show patience and restraint between the atmosphere of grief and mourning after the dead bodies of soldiers being martyred at the border reach different parts of the country. At such a time, the then Sarsanghchalak of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Prof. Rajendra Singh anecdote Rajju Bhaiya instructed the office bearers of the Sangh to go from village to village. On the instructions of the top leadership, the cadres of the Sangh migrated and organized meetings and meetings at different places.
• At the same time, Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Defense Minister George Fernandes also reached the battlefield themselves on 13 June 1999 to encourage the soldiers. In such a situation, there was a fierce firing from Pakistan to target them. Despite this, the Prime Minister and the Defense Minister were escorted to the part of the battlefield by the city’s lieutenant Colonel GPS Kaushik from where the entire planning of the war was done.
• Even today, the ammunition and other equipment of the Pakistani army scattered on the hills of Kargil tells the story of the valor and sacrifice of the Indian knights, how difficult the Indian jambans faced to chase down the Pakistani soldiers ambushed in the bunkers on the high hills. Had to do.
• Atal Bihari Vajpayee, while in the post of Prime Minister, had to face a crisis after a succession in return for the efforts of peace with Pakistan. Kargil war again, Kandahar hijack and then attack Parliament. But even such challenges could not touch his morale. Each time he introduced an extraordinary leader and drove the country out of the crisis. Even under all kinds of pressure, Vajpayee remained firm and did not compromise with the self-respect of the nation.
• This was the reason that during the Kargil War, US President Bill Clinton called Atal ji for talks with Pak Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif during the war. Atal ji refused to come to America. Atal ji said that we want to see the Pakistan Army back in the Pak border. After this, Bill Clinton told Sharif that Vajpayee only wanted to see the Pakistani army back in the border. After this, America told Pakistan that it should immediately withdraw its army from Indian territory, otherwise we will not be able to help you.
• During the Kargil War, the US, citing a report, informed India that Pakistan could carry out a nuclear attack. Atal ji had clearly said that if Pakistan dared to carry out a nuclear attack, Pakistan would disappear from the world map. A similar message has been given by the current Prime Minister Narendra Modi by air-striking to Pakistan after the Pulwama attack.
नोंध:- यहां पे दी गई pdf फाइल पिछले साल की बनी हुई है। आभार