The Corona epidemic has kept us away from cricket this year. However, the Indian Premier League (IPL) is starting from September 19. If you want to have fun watching this league on a big screen TV, we are telling you about a low budget TV with a 43-inch screen.
Features a 43-inch screen TV
- This large screen TV has a full HD display. It has better picture quality. This TV should have an HD DTH connection.
- The TV has speakers ranging from 16 watts to 20 watts, from which you get great sound quality. It also has a sound mode.
- It has HDMI and USB ports. You can enjoy the movie by inserting a direct pen drive into the USB port. So you can connect a laptop or other devices with an HDMI port.
- Many TVs with a 43-inch screen come with the Android operating system, which means you can install your favorite apps in it. So you can run Netflix, YouTube or other OTT apps.
- Smart TVs have the feature of Google Assistant, which allows you to control the TV using voice commands.
- Many models also have an Ethernet port, in which you can turn on the Internet directly by connecting an Internet cable. Many models also have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Currently, most companies are offering a thinner bezel in 43-inch TVs, which makes its display area appear larger. At the same time, its design is very slim.
The online price of a 43-inch screen TV starts from around Rs 17,000. That includes companies like Thomson, Kodak We Micromax. The company is offering the opportunity to buy this TV with no cost EMI for less than Rs.1000. It can be bought at a much cheaper price in the online exchange offer.