(1) For the recruitment process of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar in the integrated child development service scheme under the Department of Women and Child Development, Resolution No. issued by the Department of Women and Child Development of the Government. Subject to ICD / 102018/15 / B (Part-2), Dt. From 9/11/2018 for selection of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar, EHRMS from worker / Tedagar service book, and standards regarding online recruitment process, honorary service, review, discipline rules. Will remain.
(2) Once the online application is confirmed by the applicant, there will be no scope for amendment.
(3) Any discrepancy between the information filled in the application form and the details of the uploaded documents will be deemed as cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. Uploaded documents must be readable.
(3) In cases where the applicant has passed the examination with more than one attempt, the applicant shall scan and upload the marksheet of each attempt. Candidates who pass with more than one attempt will have to count the marks of the passed subject / subjects of that marksheet. The total marks will be calculated after deducting the marks of the failed subject / subjects. Then count the marks of the re-passed subject / subjects. Thus, if the total marks of 8 subjects are 200, then only the marks of the subjects passed out of 200 out of different marksheets should be considered. E.g. If there are 5 marks obtained out of total marks in which there is failure with 5 marks in one subject then the marks obtained will be counted as 500 marks. Then if there are 50 marks in that subject then the marks obtained out of the total marks will be 60.
Number of District Anganwadi Workers / Anganwadi Helpers
Amreli 84 /119
Number of Taluka Anganwadi Workers Number of Anganwadi Helpers
Amreli 10 /26
Kunkavav Wadia 9/9
Pillar 9/ 17
Guess 5 /7
Bugsara 6/ 3
Babra 7/ 8
Rajula 11/ 16
Lilia 6 /7
Savarkundla 11/ 12Document to apply online in the process of appointment will have to submit the required supporting evidence online. Appointments will also be given online. The whole process will be carried out online in a transparent manner. The question is how to apply online to the less educated Ben sitting in a poor village. VCA Village Computer, working in each gram panchayat, will provide the entire process of online application to the individual sisters. The application will be made and the documents will also be uploaded.
After making this online application, the rules will be checked and merit list will be made. According to this merit list, the candidate who is eligible to be selected will have his original documents checked and then the appointment letter will be given. This appointment letter will also be generated online and will reach the sisters.
(2) In case the grade / score is indicated in the marksheet, it is compulsory to calculate the marks from the grade / score issued by the university / college or to upload the certificate / marksheet of the calculated marks from the university / college itself.
(3) This application form is for registration only. It will not be considered a claim for appointment.
(3) The name of the applicant shall be in English and Gujarati, and all other details shall be filled in by the applicant in English.