BHARAT “BANDHARAN DIN” NI UJAVANI SANDARBHE SHALAO MA VIVIDH PRAVRUTIO NU AAYOJAN KARVA BABAT LETTER
Bandharan Divas ni Ujavni Sandarbhe Shala kaxae Vividh Pravrutio nu Aayojan karva babat. Letter from the Director of Primary Education on activities related to celebrating “Bandharan Din” on November 26
Letter of the Government of India stating that the above subject and reference to tax, 70 years after the adoption of the Constitution in 2019 is completed. Therefore, the government has refused to launch an awareness campaign on the duties of citizens including basic duty in the Indian constitution from 26 November 2019 to 26 November 2020.
From November 26, 2019, campaigns will have to be conducted throughout the year.
The following activities will be done in the schools during the campaign.
(1) To prepare an action plan for one or more of the citizens.
(2) Indian Constitution and Statutes. Cultural program and exhibition on B, R, Ambedkar’s biography.
(3) Adding one-page basic duties in the delivery of textbooks throughout the campaign.
(4) Conducting discussions/conferences, seminars, rallies to focus on the duties of citizens throughout the campaign.
(5) Throughout the campaign, the web site will have to be publicized through flyers, standees, etc.
It is hereby instructed to organize activities in accordance with the calendar contained in the enclosure in all the schools under your authority.
Details of the performance report, photos/video accompanying email to MHRD department email constitution day Inschools.gov@Emall.com
Here’s how to upload it. This is how the # ltsnyduty activities are advertised on all primary schools in your district through social media.