BSF School Shillong Recruitment 2021: PGT (Maths) Vacancy
BSF School Shillong Recruitment 2021: BSF Sr. Secondary School, Umpling, Rynjah, Shillong invites applications for the post of PGT (Maths) on an Adhoc basis. Interested candidates looking for a Teaching Job in Shillong can submit their application within 15 days from the date of publishing (published on 29.07.2021).
Post Name:- PGT (Maths)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Upper age limit:- 40 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 27,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:– M.Sc.(Maths) with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Desirable: 3 years teaching experience and having computer knowledge.
How to apply for BSF School Shillong Recruitment 2021: PGT (Maths) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in prescribed format along with all testimonials and requisite fees to the Principal, BSF Sr. Secondary School, Umpling, Rynjah, Shillong – 793006 (Meghalaya) through Speed Post.
The last date of applications receiving is 15 days from the date of publishing (published on 29.07.2021).
- Rs. 200/-. Pay through online A/C No. 10613640497 IFC Code No. SBIN0016575, SBI, Nongmynsong, Shillong-19.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BSF School Shillong Recruitment 2021: PGT (Maths) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.
- ▪️Board/Institute: Border Security Force
- ▪️Post Name: Pilots, Engineers & Logistic Officers
- ▪️Description: BSF invited for Pilots, Engineers & Logistic Officers Posts
- ▪️Qualification: Various Degree as Posts
- ▪️Last date of Apply: 31/12/2019
- BSF Recruitment 2019
Border Security Force – BSF published an official notification for Recruitment of Pilots, Engineers & Logistics Officers for 58 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Job Details:
- ▪️No. of Posts: 58
- ▪️Name of Posts:
- 1) Pilots: 34 Post
- 2) Engineers: 20 Post
- 3) Logistic Officers: 04 Post
- ◾Educational Qualification:
- (See Details in Official Advertisement)
- ◾Border Security Force Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
- Passed Graduation/Post Graduation/BE/B. Tech in concerned discipline from a recognized board or institution
- ◾BSF Constable Vacancy Salary
- ▪️Assistant Commandant – Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month
- ▪️Officer – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month
- ▪️General Equipment Operator – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month
- ◾How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2019
- Click on BSF Notification 2019-20 Application Form Provided below.
The BSF Application Form must be filled with all the required details.
Paste a copy of your recent photograph (If Necessary).
Attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
Pay the prescribed application fee.
Finally, press submits button to complete the BSF Recruitment Process.
Make sure to keep a printout of the BSF application form for further reference.
Final Selection will be based on written examination/interview/ physical standard test
ALSO, READ THIS:
◾How to Apply:
▪️Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by sending the application form to the below-mentioned address.
▪️Address: Deputy Inspector General (Pers), HQ DG BSF, Block no. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Pin-110003
Last date for Application: 31/12/2019
- View/Read Advertisement: Click here