“Registration for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus: Aarogya Setu informed in a tweet.
How To Register Through CoWin Portal:
• You will need to visit the CoWIN website cowin.gov.in and click on Register/Sign in Yourself
• Enter your mobile number and the select Get OTP option.
• Type the OTP on the side and click on enter
• Head to the Register for Vaccination page and enter all details including: photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth.
• Next, click on Register.
• You will get the option to schedule an appointment
• Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered
• Enter the pincode and tap the Search button
• The website will then show up the centres in the pincode
• Select the date and time and click on Confirm. The website allows you to add up to four members through one login.
How to Register through the Aarogya Setu App:
• Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab present on the home screen.
• Select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and then enter your phone number. You will receive an OTP and then you can proceed to verify yourself.
• On the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, enter all details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth. Click on ‘Register’.
• After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
• Add your pin code and click on Search. The centers in the added pin code will appear.
• Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
You can also register yourself for the vaccination on UMANG App:
More Details: Click Here