State Government Financial Assistance Scheme for destitute elderly
- Homeless elderly people aged 50 years and above
- Must not have a son aged 21 or over.
Who can benefit? read all rules:
- The financial assistance scheme for destitute old people and destitute handicapped is being implemented in the state from 01/06/18.
- Benefits can be obtained if the adult son is mentally unstable or suffers from a serious illness such as cancer, TB.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rs.1,50,000 / – for urban area and Rs.1,50,000 / – for a rural areas.
- Must have been living in Gujarat permanently for at least 10 years.
What are the benefits?
If the age of the applicant is 60 years or more, the monthly fee is Rs. 30 / –
The amount of assistance to the beneficiary is credited to the beneficiary’s account by DBT. Are deposited.
Where can I get the application form?
The application form is available free of cost at the following office.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Service Center.
Who has the authority to apply for labor?
The Taluka Mamlatdar has been given the power to approve/reject the application after it has been verified by the applicant.
When the help stops.
Having a 21-year-old son.
As the annual income increases
On the death of the beneficiary
Provision of appeal
There is a provision to appeal to the Province Officer if the application is denied.