COVID-19 tracking app ‘Aarogya Setu’
Aarogya Setu App APK Download for Android / iOS Users [Links]
COVID-19 tracking app ‘Aarogya Setu’: Central govt. has launched the Aarogya Setu application to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All android smartphone users can now download Arogya Setu Mobile App APK from the google play store while iOS / iPhone users can download the app from the Apple app store. The new app aims to augment various initiatives of the central govt. in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices, and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19. You can also register, schedule & book appointment slots for COVID-19 Vaccination.
The Aarogya Setu mobile app track movement of users through the use of Bluetooth and a GPS system. In case any COVID-19 affected person comes in close contact with users then a notification alert will be sent. Earlier, the central govt. had launched other apps such as Corona Kavach, My Gov App to tackle Coronavirus.
In this phase, social distancing is important as COVID-19 is exponentially increasing its graph and the number of people affected is raising on a daily basis. People will also get tips and other important information to protect themselves from this Coronavirus pandemic.
Aarogya Setu Mobile App APK Download Online [Direct Links]
The government of India launched Aarogya Setu App earlier on 2 April 2020 to strengthen our fight against COVID-19. The App will alert users of the risk of infection & promote awareness on COVID-19. The Aarogya Setu is a mobile application designed to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The direct links to download Arogya Setu Mobile App APK online and its complete details are given here.
Aarogya Setu App Download for Android Users (Google Play Store)
Here is the direct link to download the Aarogya Setu Mobile app from the google play store for android smartphone users:-
- This mobile app is of 4.2 Mb size for download having a current version of 1.4.1. Moreover, this app requires an android version of 5.0 and up for installation on android mobile phones.
Aarogya Setu Mobile App is developed by [email protected] and is offered by NIC eGov Mobile Apps.
Aarogya Setu App Download for iPhone / iOS Users (Apple App Store)
Here is the direct link to download Aarogya Setu mobile app APK from the app store for Apple iPhone users:-
- This mobile app is of 37.1 Mb size for download and requires iOS 10.3 or later for installation on apple iPhones.
National Informatics Centre has developed this Free Arogya Setu app in the category of Health & Fitness (AapSurakshit, Hum Surakshit) with an age rating of 4+. The new app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
How Aarogya Setu Mobile App Works
The complete working of the Aarogya Setu Mobile App has been explained here:-
- Firstly, people can download Arogya Setu mobile app APK on their apple / android phones and install it.
- Then it will ask for Registration Through OTP, which people need to enter to get themselves registered on this app.
- After registration, the app will seek permission to use your Bluetooth, GPS location, and other data. However, it is ensured that data would be stored in the database in an encrypted form and no govt. / private / 3rd party or another agency can use this data.
- Then a survey form is required to be filled in asking various details of the registered user. It will ask you about your travel history, details with contact with other persons, symptoms, and other details. Then this Aarogya Setu app will tell users that if they are COVID-19 infected or are safe.
- If any person infected from COVID-19 comes closer to you, then the app will send you alert signals and notifications.
Even various tips and safety measures details would also be provided through this app. It is an important app to tackle Coronavirus as more than 2.55 crore people are infected with the COVID-19 pandemic and more than 2.83 lakh people had already died.
The Indian government is stepping up its efforts to make credible information about the novel coronavirus accessible to the masses with the launch of a new tracking app, Aarogya Setu.
The new app is available for both Android and iOS users and can be downloaded from the Play Store or Apple’s App Store. According to the description of the app, it is aimed at “augmenting” efforts to “proactively” inform the citizens about the “best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19
Aarogya Setu essentially helps users in identifying whether they are at risk of being infected by the coronavirus by checking if they have knowingly or unknowingly come into contact with individuals that have been tested positive with COVID-19.
GoI’s app to connect health services with the people of India to fight COVID-19
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.