Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal Empanelled Hospital List 2021 at ayushmanbharatharyana.in
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal functional at ayushmanbharatharyana.in, check name in the list of beneficiaries to get free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh in impaneled hospitals. Also, check Empanelled Hospitals List. Haryana govt. has launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana to provide health insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh to all poor families. CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the official Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal at ayushmanbharatharyana.in for a health protection scheme. All the families whose name appears in the list of rural and urban beneficiaries as per SECC 2011 data can now avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM) in the state.
The treatment under Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana is completely cashless and paperless. Ayushman Haryana Scheme hospital empanelment process has also been started at the official website. At the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal, you can even check the list of impaneled hospitals to avail free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh.
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal at ayushmanbharatharyana.in
People can avail various benefits at the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal. The important features and highlights of the HRY-NHA Portal are as follows:-
Empanelled Hospitals List
All the hospitals in Haryana can now make Online Empanelment to join the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Haryana. The hospital empanelment link at Ayushman Haryana Portal is https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/hospitalempanelment. Then click at “Ayushman Bharat – Haryana Empanelment Hospital Current List” to open the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal Empanelled Hospitals List as shown below:-
Download Hospital Empanelment User Manual
The Hospital Empanelment User Manual is available to download through the link – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/assets/images/User_Manual_AB-NHPM_Hospital%20Empanelment_Ver1.pdf
At Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal, you can access training video, training manual using the link – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/trainings
Search Name in Ayushman Bharat Haryana Beneficiary List
To avail cashless treatment, all the citizens can check whether their name appears in the list of beneficiaries. To download the complete rural and urban list, click the link https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login. Then the page to check Ayushman Bharat Haryana Beneficiary List will appear as shown below:-
Download Essential documents to avail the treatment benefits under Ayushman Bharat Haryana Swasthya Suraksha Mission through the link – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/policy
Hospital Empanellment Eligibility Criteria
The Hospital Empanelment eligibility criteria are available at Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal which can be accessed using the link – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/assets/images/Eligibility_Criteria.pdf
Feedback / Grievances
In case of any grievance, people can Contact Us using the link – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/contactus
Arogya Samvad Newsletter
People can receive all new updates and notifications on the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal. To access the Arogya Samvad Newsletter page, click at https://pmjay.gov.in/arogya-samvad-newsletter
Checking Eligibility Criteria at Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal
People must fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of Haryana Ayushman Bharat Yojana which can be checked at the official Haryana Ayushman Bharat Portal.
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana Details
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana is an attempt to move from a sectoral and segmented approach of health service delivery to a comprehensive need-based health care service. Ayushman Bharat aims to undertake path-breaking interventions to holistically address health (covering prevention, promotion, and ambulatory care), at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels. Ayushman Bharat adopts a continuum of care approach, comprising of two inter-related components.
Components of Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
1st Component:- The first component, pertains to the creation of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centres which will bring health care closer to the homes of the people. These centers will provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC), covering both maternal and child health services and non-communicable diseases, including free essential drugs and diagnostic services. The first Health and Wellness Centre was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister at Jangla, Bijapur, Chhatisgarh on 14 April 2018.
2nd Component:- The second component is the National Health Protection Mission (NHPM) which provides health protection cover to poor and vulnerable families. The Health and Wellness Centres will play a critical role in creating awareness about AB-NHPM, screening for non-communicable diseases, follow-up of hospitalization cases among others.
These two far-reaching initiatives under Ayushman Bharat will build a New India 2022. This path-breaking initiative, which will be implemented at an unprecedented scale will bring a paradigm shift in India’s health sector. It will help India capitalize on its demographic dividend, ensure enhanced productivity, well-being and avert wage loss and impoverishment.
Beneficiary Level Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
- Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
- All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered. No cap on family size and age of members.
- Priority to girl child, women and and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
- Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
- Eligible beneficiaries can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability. Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555.
Health System Benefits – Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
- Help India progressively achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- Ensure improved access and affordability, of quality secondary and tertiary care services through a combination of public hospitals and well measured strategic purchasing of services in health care deficit areas, from private care providers, especially the not-for profit providers.
- Significantly reduce out of pocket expenditure for hospitalization. Mitigate financial risk arising out of catastrophic health episodes and consequent impoverishment for poor and vulnerable families.
- Acting as a steward, align the growth of private sector with public health goals.
- Enhanced used to of evidence based health care and cost control for improved health outcomes.
- Strengthen public health care systems through infusion of insurance revenues.
- Enable creation of new health infrastructure in rural, remote and under-served areas.
- Increase health expenditure by Government as a percentage of GDP.
- Enhanced patient satisfaction.
- Improved health outcomes.
- Improvement in population-level productivity and efficiency
- Improved quality of life for the population
For more details on Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana, visit the official website – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/
Haryana Labour Maternity Benefit Scheme Form 2021 for Pregnant Women
Haryana Government Schemes List 2021: The Labour Department of Haryana has launched the Maternity Benefit Scheme 2021 for women workers. Now all the building and construction labourers particularly women will get the assistance of Rs. 36,000 on the birth of children. All the registered labourers who are pregnant or have given birth to a child can now apply online and fill Haryana labour Maternity Benefit online registration form at hrylabour.gov.in.
In this Labour welfare fund scheme for pregnant women, Rs. 30,000 is given as Matritva labh and Rs. 6,000 for proper nutrition after the birth of children. The major objective is to ensure proper nutrition for the mother and children as both of them can shape the future of the country. Moreover, the living standards and health status of the workers will get improved.
This Matritva Labh Scheme is going to reduce the maternal mortality rate (MMR) and infant mortality rate (IMR).
Haryana Maternity Benefit Scheme 2021 for Labourers
Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Maternity Benefit 2021 aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 36,000 to the registered labourers on the birth of children.
Labour Welfare Fund Maternity Benefit Online Registration in Haryana
All the candidates can firstly visit the official website at hrylabour.gov.in. At the homepage, go to the “E-Services” section and make registration using the Aadhaar card. Then make login at the homepage of the official Labour dept. website and fill the Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Maternity Benefit online registration form.
To read the complete scheme details, click at the link – Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Maternity Benefit Scheme
How to Download Maternity Benefit Scheme Documents (दस्तावेज)
Here is the direct link to download maternity benefit documents – http://storage.hrylabour.gov.in/uploads_new_2/bocw/scheme_undertaking/1549264214.pdf
The documents declaration page for availing the benefits of the Haryana Maternity Benefit scheme will appear.
Download Work Slip (काम पर्ची) for Maternity Benefit Scheme
Here is the direct link to download the maternity benefits work slip – https://hrylabour.gov.in/staticdocs/parman-patars.jpg
The Haryana Maternity Benefit work slip download page will appear.
Conditions to Avail Maternity Benefit as Haryana Labor
People can follow the below-mentioned conditions to avail financial aid under Labour Welfare Board Maternity Benefit Scheme in Haryana:-
- All the women labourers must be registered with at least 1-year of membership/subscription.
- After the birth of the children, candidates must produce a birth certificate (certified copy) must be attached.
- Matritva Labh is given up to 2 children but in case the children are girls, then this maternity benefit can be availed for up to 3 daughters.
- Completed application forms along with other documents must be submitted to the concerned authorities within 1 year of delivery.
- All those registered women labourers whose husband is taking paternity benefits from any board/dept. / corporation are not eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Labour Board Maternity Benefit
All the candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the table below to avail the Haryana Labour Board Maternity Benefit:-
|Membership Years / सदस्यता वर्ष||at-least 1 year|
|Apply Frequency / आवेदन की सीमा||up to 5|
|Scheme For / इस योजना के लिए||Female|
|Continue After Death / मृत्यु के बाद जारी||No|
Haryana Labour Maternity Benefit Scheme Eligibility
The total assistance under the maternity benefit scheme of Haryana labor is Rs. 36,000.
Haryana Labour Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 Form at hrylabour.gov.in
Haryana Labour Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021: Labour department of Haryana is inviting Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 online application form at hrylabour.gov.in. Under this CM Social Security Scheme, all the registered labourers will get accidental insurance coverage of Rs. 5,00,000. The main objective is to provide financial assistance to the family of the unorganized sector labourers in an event of death of the labour at the site of working.
Welfare Labour Welfare Board will provide Rs. 5 lakh to the dependents/family members of building and construction workers (BOCW) after the death of registered workers. The main focus is to assist the family of labourers in case of serious accident or death of the worker at the workplace.
All the unorganized sector workers can now apply online for Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana and fill Haryana Labour Social Security Scheme online registration/application form.
Haryana Labour Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 Apply
Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 5 lakh to the registered labourers. This scheme aims to provide Rs. 5 lakh assistance in case of death of the workers at the worksite. In addition to this, the labour department wants to create the best environment for the registered workers.
Mukhyamantri Shramik Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Application Form
All the candidates can firstly visit the official website at hrylabour.gov.in. At the homepage, go to the “E-Services” section and make registration using the Aadhaar card. Then make login at the homepage of the official Labour dept. website and fill the Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Social Security Scheme online registration form. To read the complete scheme details, click at the link – Haryana Labour Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Download Undertaking for Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana
All the registered construction labourers can download undertaking for Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 – http://storage.hrylabour.gov.in/uploads_new_2/bocw/scheme_undertaking/1558510517.pdf
The Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana form or undertaking can be downloaded which will appear.
Download Work Slip – https://hrylabour.gov.in/staticdocs/parman-patars.jpg
Haryana Labour Welfare Board CM Social Security Scheme Conditions
Under the scheme, the state government of Haryana gives Rs. 5,00,000 to the family of a worker in an event of death of labour at the worksite. Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 is available for all registered workers of the Haryana state. The terms and conditions to avail Haryana Labour CM Social Security Scheme are as follows:-
- The worker must be registered and must be a resident of Haryana (कामगार का नियमित पंजीकरण)
- Copy of First Information Report (FIR) of Accident (दुर्घटना के संबंध में एफ.आई.आर. की प्रति)
- Postmortem Report (पोस्टमाॅर्टम रिर्पोट)
- Death Certificate (मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र)
- Recommendation Report of the concerned officer (संबंधित अधिकारी की जांच उपरान्त अनुशंसा रिर्पोट)
- Certificate of Legal Family Member / Dependent of Labourer (नामांकित/ कानूनी उत्तराधिकारी होने का प्रमाण पत्र)
Haryana Labour Department Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana Eligibility
मुख्यमंत्री सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजना के अन्र्तगत पंजीकृत कामगार की कार्यस्थल पर दुर्घटना में मृत्यु हो जाने पर बोर्ड द्वारा उसके नामांकित/कानूनी उत्तराधिकारी को 5 लाख रूपये की वित्तीय सहायता दी जाती है। All the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana to avail scheme benefits as mentioned in the table below:-
|Membership Years / सदस्यता वर्ष||0|
|Apply Frequency / आवेदन की सीमा||1|
|Scheme For / इस योजना के लिए||All|
|Continue After Death / मृत्यु के बाद जारी||Yes|
Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana Eligibility
All the candidates can avail the assistance of Rs. 5 lakh in case of death of the labourers at the worksite.
Haryana Government Schemes List 2021
Haryana government has launched a number of social welfare schemes in the state since October 2014 under the leadership of Manohar Lal Khattar. All the Haryana government schemes basically focus on the welfare of the poor, women, children, old age, and people belonging to economically weaker sections. Here we are providing you a complete list of 220+ Sarkari Yojana which are started by the state government and are still benefiting the people.
Haryana Government Schemes List till February 2021
In the past 7 years, a total of 223 government schemes have been launched, out of which 48 are funded by the central government and 175 government schemes are funded by the state government. Ayushman Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, Haryana Gramin Vikas Yojana and Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana are a few of the major government schemes providing benefits to the state residents.
The state government of Haryana has taken these remarkable initiatives with ambitious aims to march ahead towards a golden future. But there are still miles to go and other promises are still to be kept by the state government.
List of Government Schemes in Haryana 2021
- Free Laptop Scheme
- Parali Incentive Scheme
- Driver Training Scheme
- Udyog Mitra Scheme
- Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Bima Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
- Farmers Monthly Pension Scheme
- Surcharge Waiver Scheme on Electricity Bills of Tubewells
- Udan Regional Connectivity Scheme
- Parivar Samriddhi Yojana
- Youth Job Incentive Scheme
- 5 Star Rated Pump Scheme
- Jal Shakti Abhiyan
- Paudhagiri Campaign
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
- Labour Board Disability Assistance Scheme
- Labour Board Chitiksa Sahayata Yojana
- Muft Bhraman Suvidha Yojana
- Labour Board House Purchase / Construction Loan Scheme
- Labour Board Death Assistance Scheme
- Family Pension Scheme
- Construction Workers Pension Scheme
- Labour Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Paternity Benefit Scheme For Labourers
- Labour Welfare Fund Tool Kit Purchase Scheme
- Labour Welfare Board Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- Labour Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Labour Welfare Fund Bicycle Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme for Women Laborer
- Labour Welfare Board Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana
- Kanyadan Yojana for Daughters of Labourers
- Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
- Sanitary Napkins Distribution Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Super 100 Scheme
- Solar Home System Installation Subsidy Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Khet Sadak Marg Yojana
- Viklang Pension Scheme
- Acid Attack Victim Compensation Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Haryana Scheme
- Rs. 2500 Monthly Pension Scheme for Construction Labourers
- Pashu Sanjeevani Yojana
- Scheme for Adolescent Girls (SAG / SABLA)
- Solar Based Tubewell Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
- Tele Medicine Treatment Scheme
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Antyodaya Aahar Yojana
- Swarna Jayanti Bal Dugdh Yojana
- Food Fortification Scheme
- Antyodaya Bhawan
- Measles-Rubella Vaccination Campaign**
- e-Way Bill Scheme**
- Mukhyamantri Se Seedhi Baat Program
- Durga Shakti App
- Shivdham Navinikaran Yojana
- Durga Shakti Vahini | Chatra Parivahan Suraksha Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana / PM Jan Arogya Yojana**
- Laptop for Selected Students
- Ek Aur Sudhar Programme
- Manohar Jyoti
- Paudhagiri Yojana
- 7 Star Gram Yojana
- Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Durghatna Sahayata Yojana**
- Crop Residual Management Scheme**
- Monthly Pension to Emergency Victims and their Widows
- Public Distribution System (e-PDS)**
- Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana**
- Free Wi-Fi in Colleges
- Apna Bill Apna Vikas Puruskar Yojana
- 100 Dial Scheme & Mitra Kaksh Yojana
- Motorcycle Ambulance Arogya Service
- ESI Scheme**
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)**
- Khel Mahakumbh
- Cashless Medical Services
- Monthly Pension to Hindi Matri Bhasha Satyagrahis and their Widows
- Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana
- Monthly Pension to Veteran Journalists
- Parivartan Scheme
- Vidhur Pension Yojana
- Tirth Darshan Scheme
- Annapurna Akshya Patra Yojana
- Women Bus Service
- Neeli Kranti Scheme**
- Wi-Fi facility in Villages
- Swarna Jayanati Solar Pump
- e-Bhoomi Web Portal
- Universal Immunisation Programme**
- Transparent Consolidated License Policy
- Swarna Jayanti Swachhta Puraskar Yojana
- Saubhagya Yojana**
- Police Recruitment through TRP Method
- Rajswa Abhilekhagar
- Horticulture Village Scheme
- Haryana Gramin Vikas Yojana
- Deenbandhu Haryana Gram Uday Yojana
- Golden Jubilee Sports Nurseries
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya All India National Style Kabaddi Tournament
- Haryana Real State Regulatory Authority
- Samajik Suraksha Pension
- e-Biz Portal
- Free Sewing Machine & Solar Lanterns Scheme
- Literate Panchayats
- Transit Oriented Niti
- Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN Mission**
- Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Scheme
- Divyang Anukul Greh Yojana
- Setu Bharatam Project**
- Bharat Kesari Dangal
- Ujala Yojana**
- Stand-Up India Scheme**
- Rashtriya Krishi Bazar Portal Programme**
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana**
- Smart Gram Yojana**
- Jokhim Prabandhan and Pashu Bima Yojana
- Bijli Bill Jurmana Mafi Yojana
- e-Payment through e-GRAS
- e-Kharid of Food Grains
- Saksham Yuva Yojana
- Mukhya Mantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme
- Swechhik Spasthtikaran Scheme
- Integrated power Development Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana**
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana**
- Zero FIR
- Jal Kranti Abhiyan Yojana**
- Haryana Solar Energy Policy-2016
- Swarna Jayanti Mahagram Vikas Yojana
- Start-up Weekend Programme
- Online Teacher Transfer Policy
- Inter-District Transfer Policy
- New Transportation Policy
- New Road Safety Policy
- Swarna Jayanti Guru Darshan Yojana
- Swarna Jayanti Sindhu Darshan Yojana
- e-Upchar Management and Information System
- Swarna Jayanti Sports Facility Center
- Mukhyamantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojana
- Harsamay Citizen Portal
- e-Pension Scheme
- Garvit Gramin Vikas Tarun Yojana
- Haryana Sports and Physical Fitness Policy 2015
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Programme**
- Sukanya Samriddhi Khata Yojana**
- Aapki Beti-Hamari Beti Yojana
- Haryana Kanya Kosh
- National Nutrition Mission**
- Property Registration through e-DISHA Centers
- Kanyadan Scheme for Cooperative Milk Producers
- Scholarship for Children of Milk Producers
- Accident Insurance Scheme for Milk Producers
- Multi Sectoral Nutrition Mission**
- Bharatmala Project**
- Excise Contracts Auction through e-Nivida
- Mission Indradhanush**
- New Excise Policy 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana**
- IT Saksham Gram Sachivalaya
- e-Panchayat Samvad Service
- State Resident Database
- e-DISHA Services
- Biometric Attendance System
- Online Birth Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana**
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana**
- Atal Pension Yojana**
- One Time Interest Settlement Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana**
- Online Registration of Committees
- Online C-Form
- Swaprerit Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Operation Muskaan
- International Yoga Day**
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)**
- Mahara Gaon Jagmag Gaon
- Allottee Grievance Redressal Forum
- Haryana Kaushal Vikas Mission
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana**
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana**
- Monthly Test Scheme
- Har Ghar Hariyali Yojana
- e-Registration, e-Payments and e-Return Filing Method
- Thari Pension Thare Pass Yojana
- Investment and Enterprises Development Policy 2015
- Women Police Stations
- One Stop Center Sakhi**
- Change of Land Use (CLU)
- Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Scheme**
- Free Travel Facility for Emergency Victims
- Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
- Vigyan Club
- Haryana Gauvansh Sanrakshan and Gausamvardhan
- Online Bill Payment of Water and Sewage
- Gita Jayanti Mahotsava
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- Loan Relief Scheme
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana**
- Mukhyamantri Dugdh Utpadak Protsahan Yojana
- Ekikrit Kaushal Vikas Yojana**
- Krishak Upahar Yojana
- Soil Health Card Scheme**
- Mini Dairy for Desi Cows
- Smart Cities Mission**
- Swachh Haryana Swachh Bharat Campaign
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana**
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana**
- CM Window
- Cow Sanctuaries Setup
- New Mining Policy
- National Civil Aviation Policy & UDAN Scheme**
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission**
**Haryana Government Schemes which are Funded by the Central Government
Haryana Government Schemes List PDF Download
Haryana Government Schemes PDF Download
The list above contains the list of government schemes that are either launched or amended by the BJP government led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar in Haryana.