RATE OF INCREMENT: The annual increment granted 3% of basic pay in 6th CPC. The 7th Pay Commission also retained the rate of 3% as annual increment. However, there is no calculation for 3% of basic pay. Value of next cell in the same pay level in the Pay Matrix Table.
In 7th CPC Report, Annual Increment is being retained at 3%. But, there is no need to calculate three percent of amount for individual basic pay. Simply find the next cell of the value in the Pay Matrix Table.
For example, an employee’s basic pay is Rs. 52000 in pay matrix level 7, his annual increment will be next cell of Rs. 53600 in the same level.
His actual increment amount is Rs. 1560, but the cell value is Rs. 1600. Rs. 40 is more to 3%
July 2020 Increment and HRA Calculation Pdf and excel File.
About 7th Pay Calculator
Latest 7th Pay Commission Arrears Calculator 2016. The government has announced the implementation of Seventh Pay Commission effective from 1 January 2016, that would hike the salaries and allowances for over 1 crore government employees and pensioners by at least 23.5 per cent. Salary as per 7th Pay will be paid regularly from 1st July 2016 Salary that would be paid on 1st August.
Here are the 7th Pay Commission report highlights:
1. Recommended Date of implementation: 01.01.2016
2. Minimum Pay: Based on the Aykroyd formula, the minimum pay is recommended to be set at Rs 18,000 per month.
3. Maximum Pay: Rs 2,25,000 per month for Apex Scale and Rs 2,50,000 per month for Cabinet Secretary and others presently at the same pay level.
4. New Pay Structure: Considering the issues raised regarding the Grade Pay structure and with a view to bring in greater transparency, the present system of pay bands and grade pay has been dispensed with and a new pay matrix has been designed. Grade Pay has been subsumed in the pay matrix. The status of the employee, hitherto determined by grade pay, will now be determined by the level in the pay matrix.
6. Fitment: A fitment factor of 2.57 is applied uniformly for all employees.
7. Annual Increment: The rate of annual increment is being retained at 3%.
Important Link :
Calculate HRA Online : From Here
8. Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP): a. Performance benchmarks for MACP have been made more stringent from “Good” to “Very Good”. b. House Rent Allowance (HRA): Since the Basic Pay has been revised upwards, the Commission recommends that HRA be paid at the rate of 24% instead of 30%, 16% instead of 20% and 8% instead of 10% of the new Basic Pay for Class X, Y and Z cities respectively. The Commission also recommends that the rate of HRA will be incremented by 3% when DA crosses 50%, and further incremented by 3% when DA crosses 100%.
9. Gratuity: Enhancement in the ceiling of gratuity from the existing Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh. The ceiling on gratuity may be raised by 25% whenever DA rises by 50%.
July 2020 Mas no Ijafo temaj Gharbhadu (HRA) babat agtyano letter
Important Link :