Meghalaya State Emblem and Tagline Contest
Meghalaya State Emblem & Tagline Contests: The Directorate of Arts & Culture Meghalaya invites entries for the prestigious Open-to-All Competition, Meghalaya State Emblem & Tagline Contest in the run-up to the celebrations of the 50 years of statehood. The last date for entries from participants is 21st June 2021.
1. Contrast Name: Conceptualizing Designing of the State Emblem of Meghalaya
- Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 1,25,000/- (rupees one lakh twenty-five thousand) only.
2. Contrast Name: Coining of a suitable Tagline
- Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand) only.
Terms and Conditions for Meghalaya State Emblem & Tagline Contest
- Participants have to be residents of Meghalaya. (An EPIC card may be scanned and furnished online as proof of residence).
- Participants are to submit their entries online on or before 21st June 2021 at the following email email@example.com
- Proof of residency may be submitted during the time of registration.
- Department of Arts and culture reserves the right to allow or debar applicants as per the norms.
- All artwork/ design/ tag line should be original works of the participants and should capture the unique essence of the state, befitting of a State Emblem.
- A comprehensive write-up is to be submitted along with the design/tag line, indicating the concept and the relevance of the work submitted cogently and with clarity.
- All entries are to be submitted in high-resolution file format along with a PDF format for purposes of evaluation.
Entries from participants are extended for submission up to 21st June 2021.
Please check the below link
Meghalaya State Emblem and Tagline Contests