MES Recruitment Notification: Apply Online for 572 Draughtsman
MES Recruitment Notification: Military Engineer Services (MES) had published the recruitment notification for the post of Supervisor (B/S) & Draughtsman (D’ Man) on the official website and in the employment newspaper dated 27 March 2021 to 02 April 2021 and dated 08 to 14 May 2021. . Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Military Engineer Services Recruitment on or before 17 May 2021 on the official website of MES.
A total of 502 vacancies are available in Military Engineer Services of which 450 are for Supervisor Posts and 52 are for Draughtsman Posts under the aegis of Ministry of Defence (GOI), for all India placement.
- Starting Date of MES Application – 12 March 2021
- Last Date of MES Application – 17 May 2021
- MES Exam Date – 20 May 2021.
Vacancy details: MES Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Supervisor – 458 posts
- Draughtsman – 114 posts
Eligibility Criteria: MES Recruitment 2021
- Draughtsman – Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized university
- Supervisor -Master with economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration and one year experience OR Graduation in economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration. Diploma in Material Management/ Warehousing Management/ Purchasing/ Logistics/ Public Procurement) and 2 years of experience
18 to 30 Years.
Age limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 30 as of the closing date of the online submission of the application form.
Payscale: The pay scale will be based on pay matrix level-6 as per the 7th CPC pay matrix and other benefits and allowance as per the extant Government of India rule.
Selection process: The selection of the candidates for the above posts will be based on their performance in the written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of ₹100. However, Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates are exempted from the payment of any registration fee.
How to apply for Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment 2021:
The candidates can visit the official website: www.mes.gov.in OR www.mesgovonline.com to access the web portal of the Military Engineer Services, Headquarters Chief Engineer Southern Command Pune-411001 for online registration of various posts as mentioned in the advertisement.
After successful registration of your basic details, an automatically generated registration number and password will be sent via email to your registered email id, and also SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
After filling up all the details, the applicants will have to press SUBMIT button to save the data. Once saved, you cannot modify the data, so do check before finally submitting it. After submitting, you will be redirected to the payment page.
After successful payment, you can upload your color scanned photograph and signature. After successful upload, the process of the online application will be completed.
Print the registration form that ensures the application has been successfully registered. Registration Slip, an email confirming the registration, and proof of payment of application fees should be retained by the applicant for all future correspondence with MES, the Military Engineer Services, Headquarters Chief
MES Recruitment 2021: Military Engineer Services (MES) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Draughtsman and Supervisor (Barracks & Stores). The last date for submission of the application is 12.04.2021.
1. Post Name:- Draughtsman
- No of posts:- 52 [UR:21, SC:8, ST:4, OBC:14, EWS:5]
- Age limit:- 18 to 30 years as of 12.04.2021.
- Salary:- Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400- 112400).
- Educational Qualification:- Must have passed three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized Institution.
- Desirable:- One year experience in working of Auto-Cad, operation of Xerox, Printing and Lamination machine.
2. Post Name:- Supervisor (Barracks & Stores)
- No of posts:- 450 [UR:183, SC:69, ST:33, OBC:120, EWS:45]
- Age limit:- 18 to 30 years as of 12.04.2021.
- Salary:- Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400- 112400)
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Master’s Degree with Economics or Commerce or Statistics/ Business Studies or Public Administration from a recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) One year experience of handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector organization listed on the Stock Exchange(s) in India
(iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognized University / Institute
(iv) Diploma in Materials Management or Warehousing Management or Purchasing or Logistics or Public Procurement from a recognized University or Institute
(v) Two years experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or State Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector organization listed on the Stock Exchange(s) in India
How to apply for MES Recruitment 2021 @Draughtsman & Supervisor vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the MES official website https://www.mesgovonline.com/mesdmsk/ from 22.03.2021 to 12.04.2021 up to 23:59 hrs.
The selection process will be based on an online written test to be held on 16.05.2021. The pattern of OMR based written test will as follows
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Marks
- General Awareness and General English: 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Specialized Topics: 50 Marks
- For SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates: Nil
- For Others: Rs. 100
- Mode of payment: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Advertisement No:- DR/SS(2)/2021/CEPZ
For more details, please check the below link