NSUT Recruitment 2021: Apply for 25 faculty posts
NSUT Recruitment 2021: The Netaji Subhas University of Technology has inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor. A total of 25 vacancies are going to be filled by the officials. Candidates interested in the teaching field and waiting for this notification can utilize this golden opportunity by participating in this recruitment. The online application process ends on 16th July 2021 on its official website. So, Interested candidates can apply early for this recruitment to avoid a last-minute rush.
Important dates: NSUT Recruitment 2021
The last date to apply for the posts is July 16.
Vacancy details for these facility posts:
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 25 vacancies in the Civil Engineering Department. Out of which 17 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Professor, 6 vacancies are for the post of Associate Professor, 2 vacancies for the post of professor.
Candidates must note that the documents must reach on or before August 2 on the below-mentioned address:
The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
Eligibility Criteria for NSIT Faculty Recruitment
- Qualification: PhD degree or equivalent level in the relevant branch with a minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching
- Age Limit: 55 years
- Qualification: Ph.D. degree or equivalent in a related field with a minimum of six research publications in SCI Journals/AICTE/UGC and a minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching
- Age Limit: 50 years
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in the relevant field
- Age Limit: 35 years
For more details, you can go through the official website
- The upper age limit for the post of Assistant Professor is 35 years.
- The upper age limit for the post of Associate Professor. The age limit is 50 years.
- The upper age limit for the post of professor. The upper age limit is 55 years as of June 1.
For General/OBC /EWS Category Candidates: The registration fee is ₹1,000 and the processing fee is Rs. 1000.
Candidates from SC/ST/PWD Category have to pay ₹1000 as a procession fee and are exempted from the payment of the registration fee.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the notification on the official website of NSUT at http://www.nsit.ac.in/recruitment/