Prime Minister Mudra Yojana Application Form PDF: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a special scheme by the central govt. of India through MUDRA (a subsidiary of SIDBI). MUDRA supports institutions to extend loans to the non-corporate non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small entities. It is subject to those enterprises with credit needs below Rs. 10 lakhs. Both udyamitra.in and mudra.org.in are the official websites of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2021 will also help in creating an ecosystem of growth for the micro-enterprise sector. The interventions have been named “Shishu”, “Kishor” and “Tarun” to signify the stage of growth/development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit/entrepreneur. Basically, MUDRA Yojana is an initiative to fund small businesses in India.
All those people who wants to get loans under PM Mudra Yojana can apply online by filling PMMY application form at www.udyamimitra.in. Moreover, people can also download PM Mudra Loan Yojana application forms in PDF format through www.mudra.org.in.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Apply Form 2021 for Bank Loan
- PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) 2021 Apply Online Form for Bank Loan
- Prime Minister Mudra Yojana Loan Application Form PDF Download (Offline Method)
- MUDRA Loan Application Form for Shishu Loan
- MUDRA Loan Application Form for Tarun / Kishor Loans
- What is Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Loan Yojana
- Types of Loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
- List of Documents Required for Mudra Yojana Bank Loan
- Check Credit Counselling Institutions List 2021
- PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number (Contact)
- Progress of Mudra Loan Scheme till 1 January 2021
- 2% Interest Subsidy Scheme for Shishu Loan Account Holders under PM Mudra Yojana
- Who Would Be Eligible for 2% Interest Subsidy on Shishu Mudra Loans
- What is Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention Scheme
- Timelines for Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention
- Impact of Interest Subsidy on Shishu Mudra Loan Borrowers
- MUDRA Loan Scheme for Small and Marginal Fisherman
- Mudra Loan Online Apply | mudra loan online apply kaise kare | Mudra loan PMMY 2021
PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) 2021 Apply Online Form for Bank Loan
Mudra Loan Scheme aims to attain development in an inclusive and sustainable manner by supporting and promoting partner institutions. Below is the complete process to apply online by filling Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form 2021:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official PMMY website at https://www.udyamimitra.in/
STEP 2: Applicant can scroll down the home page and click at “Mudra loans” tab or directly click the link here
STEP 3: At this page, complete information regarding loans under PM Mudra Yojana is present. Scroll down on this page to find the link “Click here to Apply” under “Apply for Mudra Loan” section or directly click link below
STEP 4: Then the PM Mudra Yojana online registration form 2021 will appear
STEP 5: Here enter the expected loan amount and select scheme name, then the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Apply Online Form 2021 will appear
STEP 6: Accordingly, enter all the details and click on the “Register” button to complete the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana online registration process.
Then choose the handholding support, fill the remaining PMMY application form and then apply to the preferred lender as mentioned in the lending institutions list. Your application shall be viewed by many lenders for credit support. Before applying for a loan, view the checklist which can help you to fill up your application faster.
Prime Minister Mudra Yojana Loan Application Form PDF Download (Offline Method)
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and is available from all Bank branches across the country. All the applicants can even download the Prime Minister Mudra Yojana application forms in PDF format through the link given below:-
The PMMY bankers kit to download application forms for Shishu, Tarun & Kishor component under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana will appear as below:-
MUDRA Loan Application Form for Shishu Loan
Click at the download option in front of “Application Form for Shishu” in PMMY Bankers Kit to open Shishu Loan Apply Offline Form PDF:-
MUDRA Loan Application Form for Tarun / Kishor Loans
Click at the download option in front of “Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun” in PMMY Bankers Kit to open Kishor / Tarun Loan Apply Offline Form PDF:-
Also view the checklist for filling the PMMY Shishu Loan application form in the PMMY bankers kit.
What is Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Loan Yojana
Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA) is an institution for development and refinancing microfinance institutions such as banks, NBFCs, MFIs, and Other financial intermediaries, which are in the business of lending to manufacturing, processing, trading, and service sector activities whose credit needs is less than Rs. 10 lakh.
MUDRA provides refinance support to banks, NBFCs / MFIs for PMMY. Other than the refinance product, MUDRA will also provide development support to the sector through other products. The other product offerings as depicted in the diagram below will be targeted across the spectrum of beneficiary segments.
Who can avail of the MUDRA loan under PMMY
All non-farm sector income-generating activities such as manufacturing, trading, and services whose credit needs below Rs. 10 lakh are known as MUDRA Loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).
Types of Loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
However, there are certain eligibility criteria to get a loan under MUDRA Yojana. Any individual including women, proprietary concern, partnership firm, private limited company, or any other entity is an eligible applicant under PMMY loans. Under the aegis of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY), MUDRA has formulated three Schemes to signify the stage of growth/development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit/entrepreneur:-
- Shishu: Loans up to Rs. 50,000. This stage would cater to entrepreneurs who are either in their primitive stage or require lesser funds in order to get their businesses started.
- Kishor: Loans above Rs. 50,000/- and up to Rs. 5 lakh. This section of entrepreneurs would belong to either those who have already started their business and want additional funds to mobilize their business.
- Tarun: Loans above Rs. 5 lakh and up to Rs.10 lakh. If an entrepreneur meets the required eligibility conditions, he/she could apply loan for up to Rs.10 lakhs. This would be the highest level of the amount that an entrepreneur could apply for a startup loan.
The MUDRA loans under the PMMY can be taken from the approved Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs), Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs), Public/Private Sector commercial banks, and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across India. The loans will be sanctioned by the lending institutions as per eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
All the applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criterion to become eligible for bank loans under PM Mudra Yojana 2021. The business should be either one of the following:-
- Small manufacturing enterprise
- Fruit and Vegetable vendors
- ‘Activities allied to agriculture, e.g. pisciculture, beekeeping, poultry, livestock, rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation agro industries, diary, fishery, agriclinics and agribusiness centers, food & agro-processing, etc.(excluding crop loans, land improvements such as canal, irrigation, and wells).
List of Documents Required for Mudra Yojana Bank Loan
- Self-certified copy of identity proof such as Voter ID card / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License.
- Residence proof which may contain a recent telephone or electricity bill, a property tax receipt (not older than 2 months). Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of the borrower can also act as proof of residence.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity, and address of the business unit.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
- Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
- Balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc of the last 2 years. (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
- Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors & Partners may be sought to know the net-worth in the absence of third party guarantee.
- 2 copies of Photographs of each Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors.
Click at the link https://www.udyamimitra.in/Home/Downloads to view the checklist for PM Mudra Yojana Bank Loans.
Check Credit Counselling Institutions List 2021
Finding difficulty in filling the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan application, then don’t worry. The portal will help to find the correct person / right agency to fill the form on your behalf. All you need is to fill in basic personal details with a request for an agency/person (fees may be charged by the agency/person) on udyamimitra portal. This facility is called a HAVE (Handholding in a virtual environment). So, if you are planning to set up and intend to apply for loans, click at the link below:-
Upon clicking this link, select the state, district, area of expertise, agency name and click on the “Search” button to open the Credit Counselling Institutions List.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number (Contact)
The borrowers who wish to avail of MUDRA loan assistance under PMMY can contact directly the banks, partnered financial institutions, and nonbanking finance companies, or the MUDRA nodal officers. MUDRA has identified a total of 97 Nodal Officers across the country at various SIDBI regional/branch offices to act as “First Contact Person” for MUDRA. Below are the links to access the Toll-free helpline numbers, list of Nodal officers, banks nodal officers, PMMY mission office contact details, and PMMY offices in Mumbai.
Progress of Mudra Loan Scheme till 1 January 2021
Financial Year – 2015 to 2021
Total Number of PMMY Loans Sanctioned – 24.09 crore (24,09,48,705)
Amount Sanctioned – 12.17 lakh crore (12,16,951.58 crore)
Amount Disbursed – 11.82 lakh crore (11,82,615.02 crore)
The state-wise details of loans/money sanctioned under the PM MUDRA Yojana can be found at http://www.mudra.org.in/PMMYReport
2% Interest Subsidy Scheme for Shishu Loan Account Holders under PM Mudra Yojana
The central government has approved a 2% Interest Subsidy Scheme for Shishu Loan Account Holders under the Mudra Yojana. This interest subvention will help small businesses to cope up with the difficulties caused due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. Under the Shishu category of PM Mudra Loan Yojana, the lenders provide collateral-free (without guarantee) loans of up to Rs. 50,000.
The 2% Interest Subsidy Scheme is estimated to cost Rs. 1,542 crores to the central govt. exchequer. The decision to provide interest subvention of 2% for a period of 12 months to all Shishu loan accounts under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana was taken in the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) meeting chaired by PM Narendra Modi on 24 June 2020.
At the end of March 2020, around 9.37 crore loan accounts under the Shishu category of PMMY with a total loan amount of about Rs 1.62 Lakh crore were outstanding.
Who Would Be Eligible for 2% Interest Subsidy on Shishu Mudra Loans
The new 2% interest subsidy scheme will be extended to all Shishu loans that are outstanding as of 31 March 2020 and are not in the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) category. The interest subvention would be payable for the months in which the accounts are not in the NPA category. It includes the months in which the loan account becomes a performing asset again, after turning NPA. The new move will incentivize people who are Shishu Loan Account Holders and will make regular repayments of loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
What is Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention Scheme
The Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme is for the implementation of one of the measures relating to MSMEs as announced under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. The PM Mudra Loan Scheme was launched by PM Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015. In this scheme, the central govt. provide loans up to Rs. 50,000 under Shishu Category, Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh under Kishor Category and Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh under Tarun Category. The non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises can avail of these loans.
These loans are classified as MUDRA loans under PMMY. These loans are given by commercial banks, RRBs, small finance banks, MFIs, and NBFCs. The Interest Subsidy Scheme Scheme will be implemented through the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and will be in operation for 12 months.
Timelines for Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention
The timelines for Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention Scheme are specified here:-
A) For borrowers who have been allowed a moratorium, as permitted by RBI under the “COVID 19 Regulatory Package”, the scheme would commence post completion of the moratorium period till a period of 12 months. It means that Shishu Mudra Loan Interest Subvention Scheme for small borrowers who are covered under moratorium will be effective from 1 September 2020 till 31 August 2021).
B) For other small borrowers who are not under moratorium, the Interest Subsidy Scheme under the Shishu category of Mudra Loans would commence with effect from 1 June 2020 till 31 May 2021.
Impact of Interest Subsidy on Shishu Mudra Loan Borrowers
The central government mentioned that Interest Subsidy Scheme for Shishu Loan Account Holders under Mudra Yojana will be formulated as a specific response to the COVID-19 crisis. It will enable people to tackle an unprecedented situation and aims to alleviate financial stress for borrowers at the “bottom of the pyramid” by reducing their cost of credit. The interest subvention on Shishu Loans under Mudra Yojana is expected to provide much-needed relief to the sector.
It would enable small businesses to continue functioning without expelling employees due to a lack of funds. This Shishu Mudra loan interest subsidy scheme will have a positive impact on the economy and support its revival which is necessary for employment generation in the future. The ongoing Coronavirus crisis and the subsequent lockdown have led to severe disruption of business for micro and small enterprises which are funded through Shishu Mudra loans.
Small businesses typically function on thin operating margins and the current lockdown has had a severe impact on their cash flows, jeopardizing their ability to service their loans. This could lead to default in repayment and have a resultant impact on access to institutional credit in the future.
MUDRA Loan Scheme for Small and Marginal Fisherman
The central government has announced a loan scheme for small and marginal fishermen. Through this scheme, the government will provide them a loan for the purchase of modern boats so that they can grow their business by venturing into the deep sea.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced this loan scheme for fishermen in a public meeting organized at Diu in the Union Territory of Daman and Diu. The scheme is for that poor fisherman who is not able to buy the modern type of boats due to lack of finance. The scheme will provide benefits to those who own small boats using which cannot go to the deep part of the sea and cannot catch enough fishes.
The government has almost completed the draft of the scheme which will be implemented across the nation. As per the directions of the scheme, a loan of up to Rs. 1 crore will be given to the group of poor fishermen in a village under MUDRA Yojana of the central government. Under the scheme, 50 percent of the total funds of the scheme will be contributed by the central government.
A big fishing boat will be given to a group of fishermen so that they can go beyond 12 nautical miles, where they can catch a large number of fishes. Small fishermen, instead of fishing alone, can be part of such groups and share profits.
People having any kind of suggestion for the improvement of the scheme can come forward to the administration of Daman and Diu.
For further information on PM MUDRA YOJANA, please visit the official website at https://mudra.org.in/ or https://www.udyamimitra.in/
Content Source / Reference Link: mudra.org.in, udyamimitra.in