RBI Assistant Final Result 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Final Result 2021
More Details: Click Here
RBI Assistant Result 2020 released at the official website rbi.co.in for the recruitment of over 900 vacancies to the post of Assistant. The candidates who have appeared for the RBI Assistant exam can visit the official website of RBI to check and download the result.
New Update: RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 has Released. Candidates can check the Result Status from the below given direct link.
- RBI Assistant Final Result 2021
- RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 Out: Check Score Card, Cut Off @rbi.org.in
- RBI Assistant Result 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020
- How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant Result 2020
RBI Assistant Result 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No Of Posts||926 Posts|
|Exam Date||14th & 15th February 2020|
|Release Date||3rd March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview|
RBI Assistant Cut off 2020
Have a look at the expected RBI Assistant cut off marks below:
|Category||RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off|
|General||78 – 82|
|OBC||71 – 76|
|SC||61 – 68|
|ST||55 – 64|
How to check RBI Assistant Result 2020?
- Visit rbi.org.in
- Click on Opportunities@RBI
- Click on Results menu under Current Vacancies tab
- Visit Result for the post of Assistant – Online Preliminary Examination
- The result will be available in PDF Download format
- Search for your Roll Number in the PDF file
- If your name appears in the file, download the PDF and start your preparations for the Mains exam.
RBI Assistant 2020 Notification @ rbi.org.in: The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Interested Candidates across India, who are looking for Government Jobs in Banking Sector can make use of this chance. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The last date for submission of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 online application is 16.01.2020.
Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate and have the knowledge of word processing on PC are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2020. RBI Assistant 2020 prelims exam will be conducted on February 15, 2020, and the Main exam will be held in March 2020. There is a total of 926 RBI assistant 2020 vacancies to be filled based on the candidate’s performance in the exam.
RBI Assistant 2020
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Starting Date||23rd December 2019|
|Closing Date||16th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims Mains Language Proficiency Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check
|Name of the Office||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Posts
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
OBC: By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
PWD: By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Ex-Servicemen: maximum of 50 years
Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years
- RBI Assistant selection will be based on Pre Exam, Main Exam & LPT.
Mode of Application
- Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of the application is available.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
RBI Assistant Salary
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs.450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM||Rs.50/-|
|Start Date of Registration and Payment of Application Fee||December 23, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration and submission of Online Fee||January 16, 2020|
|Admit Card 2020||February 2020|
|Exam date – Prelims||February 14 & 15, 2020|
|RBI Assistant Result 2020- Prelims||March 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||March 2020|
How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities@RBI”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Click on the advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
You may visit www.rbi.org.in Website to get more details about RBI recruitment. Here you will get information about Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check marugujarat.desi regularly to get the latest updates.