ACET 2023: Registration Starts – PC : MRP Graphics
ACET 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has started registrations for the December 2023 session of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) on Wednesday, July 12, 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the ACET 2023 exam on the website actuariesindia.org.
ACET 2023 Registration Begins: Important Details
Students who have appeared in their 12th-grade exams or an equivalent and are awaiting results, as well as those who have passed their 12th-grade or higher courses, are eligible to apply. Students pursuing degrees in engineering, business, finance, diploma programs, or mathematical sciences such as mathematics, statistics, or econometrics can also apply. Additionally, candidates for Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, or Company Secretary can also register for the exam.
ACET 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website of the IAI at actuariesindia.org.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘New Registration for ACET 2023 December Session’.
- Complete the registration process to generate your login credentials.
- Log in using the provided credentials, fill out the application form, and upload the necessary documents.
- Verify all the details in the application form, submit it, save a PDF copy, and take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: actuariesindia.org.
(Written By: Avantika Rana)
#ACET #Registration #Starts #Actuarial #Common #Entrance #Test #December #Session #Apply