NTA NEET UG 2021 Online Application / Registration Form
NTA NEET 2021 Exam Notification, Apply Online
NTA NEET UG 2021 Online Application / Registration Form: NTA NEET 2021: The National Testing Agency invites online applications for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET 2021 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses in all medical institutions in India. The last date for submission of the application is 6th August 2021.
NEET 2021 UG will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Exam Name:- NEET 2021
- Name of Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Name of course:-
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
3. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
4. Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
5. Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
6. Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Age limit:- 17 to 25 years as of the date of examination. 5 years is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
# General: 50%
# PWD: 45%
# SC/ST/OBC: 40%
How to apply for NTA NEET 2021 Exam
Students who are willing to get admission in Medical course can apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to https://testservices.nic.in/ExaminationServices/
- Read all instructions and guidelines, click on PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG)-2021 button.
- Enter your all credentials, verify your mobile number with OTP, upload all necessary documents, and make payment of the application fee.
- Finally hit Submit button.
- Take a printout of the NEET application form for future reference.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The NEET-UG 2021 shall consist of one Question Paper containing 180 Multiple Choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The Schedule of Examination activities is as follows
- Date of Examination: 12 September 2021 (Sunday)
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours)
- Timing of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)
- General: Rs. 1500/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs.800/-
- Outside India: Rs. 7500/-
The fee can be paid using a credit card/debit card/net banking/e-challan/ UPI.
Important Dates of NEET 2021 Exam
- Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 13 July 2021 to 6 August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI/ Paytm Wallet: 7th August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 8 August 2021 to 12 August 2021
- Announcement of the City of Examination: 20 August 2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be released 03 days before the Examination
- Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG)- 2021: As to be indicated in the Admit Card
- Display of OMR Sheets/ Responses and Answer Keys to the Candidates: To be announced later on the website
- Declaration of Result to the Candidates on NTA website: To be announced later on the website
|Exam official notification|
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG): NEET UG 2021 Exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical / Dental & other colleges/ institutes in India. In this article, we will describe how you can fill NTA NEET UG 2021 Online Application / Registration Form at ntaneet.nic.in, know exam date & complete details.
NEET 2021 Examination is a National Level Entrance Exam for admission in medical and dental colleges. Interested candidates can apply online for NTA NEET UG Exam 2021 through the official website ntaneet.nic.in. NTA will conduct NEET UG Examination on 1 August 2021. Accordingly, this exam is essential for the candidates to avail admissions in various undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS courses.
Admissions for these courses are on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) in NEET Exam 2021 allotted by NTA. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by filling the NTA NEET UG 2021 online application form through the official website.
NTA NEET UG 2021 Examination
Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions including those governed under any other law. Thus, admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER, and all AIIMS like Institutions will be made through NEET. The eligibility criteria applicable to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission to INIs like AIIMS.
Similarly, the criteria for minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admission to the MBBS course shall also be applicable to INIs. Further, the common counseling for admission to the MBBS course in these INIs shall be conducted by the DGHS as per the Time Schedule specified in the MCI’s regulations.
The NEET (UG) 2021 will be conducted on 1 August 2021. The responsibility of the NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result, and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health Service, Government of India for the conduct of counseling for 15% of All India Quota Seats and for providing the result to States/other Counselling Authorities.
NEET UG 2021 Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for NEET-UG 2021 exam online registration/application form:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the NEET UG 2021 official website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx
STEP 2: Subsequently on the National Testing Agency homepage for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test UG Exam, click the “New Registration” link under ‘Online Services‘ section or directly click https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx
STEP 3: Accordingly, read the instructions carefully and then click the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2021” button at the bottom. Afterward, NTA NEET UG 2021 Examination Registration Form will appear as follows:-
STEP 4: Here candidates have to fill in all the necessary details including Personal Details and Aadhaar Number. Henceforth, candidates can click the “Submit” button to complete the NEET Exam 2021 registration process.
STEP 5: Finally, candidates can Login to proceed for filling “NEET Application Form 2021“. The page to make login for NTA NEET UG Exam will appear as shown below:-
STEP 6: Candidates can fill NTA NEET UG application form and note down the application number. Then upload required documents, make payment of the fee by prescribed modes, print confirmation page after successful remittance of fee.
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding the Test, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, categorization of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code, etc. will be available shortly on the website https://ntaneet.nic.in, when the submission of the Application Form for NEET (UG) 2021 stars.
Forgot NTA NEET UG Registration Number
In case applicants forgot the registration number, click the link – https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/online/GetCandAppno.aspx
Then the page to find the NTA NEET UG Exam Application Number will appear as shown below:-
The candidates who desire to appear in NEET (UG) 2021 are advised to keep visiting the websites: https://nta.ac.in and https://ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET UG 2021 Date – Important Dates for Exam / Application Form / Registration
The important dates for NEET Exam 2021 are given in the table below:-
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) 2021||01.08.2021|
|Submission of Online application forms||01.04.2021 to 14.04.2021 upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Schedule for successful payment of Online fee||01.04.2021 to 15.04.2021 upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Online correction of data in application form||15.04.2021 to 31.04.2021|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)||From 27.06.2021|
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2021||01.08.2021|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)|
|Declaration of Result*||By 02.09.2021|
NTA NEET UG Date for Exam / Registration / Application Form
*For an exact date, the candidate may visit NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
NTA NEET UG 2021 Application Fees
The candidates must submit the following application fees to complete the application process and to appear for NEET Exam 2021:-
- For General (UR) Candidates – Rs. 1500
- EWS Category General Candidates and OBC Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) – Rs. 1400
- SC / ST / Transgender / Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) – Rs. 800
The fee can be remitted in the following ways: By Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-UG 2021 Examination
The NEET (UG) 2021 is going to be conducted by NTA for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses as per the relevant norms/guidelines/regulations notified by the concerned Regulatory Bodies. The Result of NEET (UG) – 2021 may be utilized by other Entities of Central/State Governments (including Indian Nursing Council/ Nursing Colleges/ Schools, JIPMER) for counseling/admission to relevant courses [including B.Sc. (Nursing) and B.Sc. (Life Sciences)] in accordance with their rules/norms/guidelines. The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear for NEET-UG 2021 Exam:-
- Nationality – The candidates must be a resident of India.
- Age Limit – The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as of the date of admission or 14 April 2021. Moreover, the upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates).
- Accordingly, candidates can directly see the NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria in the Notification.
NEET (UG) – 2021 will be conducted in 11 languages, including Hindi and English through Pen & Paper mode on 01 August 2021 (Sunday).
List of Documents to Apply Online for NEET UG Exam
- Proof of remittance of fee.
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTA NEET Online Application.
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
Download NEET UG Admit Card / Announcement PDF
Accordingly, to see the detailed information on NEET UG 2021 Examination for admission in MBBS / BDS Courses, click the link given here – NTA NEET UG 2021 Announcement
Download Admit Card – Click Here
For more details, visit the official website of National Testing Agency – https://nta.ac.in/