Bank of Baroda invites online applications from eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Chief Manager-IT Security. The last date for submission of the online application is 24.12.2020.
Post Name:- Chief Manager-IT Security
- No of posts:- 4 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1, UR-1)
- Age limit:- 32 – 40 years as of 01.12.2020. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Grade SMG/S-IV. Approximately Rs.1.6 lakhs per month.
- Educational Qualification:- 4 year full time Engineering/ Technology degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics OR MCA/ M.SC(IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science). Other than the above, the candidate must possess Certification in CISA/ CISM/ CISSP/ CSX.
- Post Qualification Experience:-
1. Cyber Security Governance/Management, Regulatory Compliance, Data Privacy & Data Security Laws & its implementation
2. Cyber Security Operations, exposure to security technologies like SIEM, VM, Forensics, UEBA, SOAR, TIP, DAM, Deception System, Anti-APT, etc.
3. Exposure to technology risk assessments like cloud computing, IOT, SDN, Client-Server applications, multi-layered web applications, non-relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, IPS network, and application security
4. Use of emerging technologies such as AI, ML, Blockchain, SDL threat hunting, automation in cybersecurity.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 @Chief Manager-IT Security
Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 04.12.2020 to 24.12.2020. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD):- Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
- For GEN/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
For more details, please check