Bin Anamat Yojna|registration Apply for self-employment schemes online on the GUEEDC Government website.
How To Registration Self-employment-oriented schemes Apply Online. • gueedc.gujarat.gov.in Our site BIN ANMAT AYOG provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news and Bin Anamat Rojagar Sahay Yojana | gueedc.gujarat.gov.in in gujarat primary education news and India. From here you can get different jobs. Such as education department gujarat, engineer jobs, Name of the scheme: Self-employment schemes.
Scheme Format / Loan Assistance Standards:
- Onroad unit cost for self-employed vehicles like rickshaws, loading rickshaws, Maruti Ecos, jeep-taxis etc.
- For any self-employed business like business or grocery store, medical store, readymade garment store, bookstore etc. up to Rs.
- Transport, Logistics, Travelers, Food Courts etc. will be eligible for 5% interest subsidy on a loan of Rs.
Lending criteria for self-employment schemes:
- The applicant must have a valid license in the vehicle loan scheme.
- The vehicle obtained will have to be mortgaged (hypothecated) towards the corporation.
- The loan will have to be repaid in equal monthly installments of five years after three months of receipt of the vehicle.
- The small business will have to start within three months of getting the loan and after three months after starting the business the loan will be recovered in an equal monthly installment of five years.
- For a loan amounting to a total of Rs. 7.50 lakh or less, the beneficiary will have to incur a burden on his own or relative’s property worth one and a half times the loan amount.
- If the total amount of the loan is more than Rs. 7.50 lakh, the total amount will have to be mortgaged in favor of oneself or any other relative’s real estate corporation.
- Each borrower will have to give five post dated checks signed in favor of the corporation.
All self-employment schemes will also have the following qualifications:
- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat and should be of non-reserved category.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The interest rate on the loan will be 5% per annum, simple interest and 3% for women.
- The same amount will be lent per year. Simple interest will be treated accordingly.
Interest rate: The interest rate on the loan will be 5% per annum for simple interest and 4% for women.
Income Limit: The annual income limit of the family is Rs. 6.00 lakhs or less.
• Read Bin Anamat Mahiti Pustika
NOTE: Thanks for visit this useful Post, stay connected with us for more Posts.