BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Operation & Accounts Vacancy
Table of Contents
BPCL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the posts of Junior Executive (Operations) and Junior Executive (Accounts). The last date for submission of the application is 8th August 2022.
1. Post Name:- Junior Executive (Operations)
- No of posts:- Not mentioned
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 30,000- 1,20,000/- with other allowances as admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering (3-year course)/ B.Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
- Experience:– Minimum 8 years for Diploma holders and 4 years for Degree holders continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience (including minimum 5 years in managerial/ supervisory role) in Operations/ Maintenance roles in an Oil & Gas organization within India in the following plants:
a. POL Terminal/ Depot/ Installation having more than 25,000 KL storage capacity OR
b. OISD -144 Compliant LPG Bottling Plant OR
c. Cross-country (at least 50 km) POL/ LPG Pipeline OR
d. Bulk LPG/ POL Coastal Import Terminal OR
e. Commercial/ Defense Aviation Fueling Station OR
f. Petroleum Oil Refinery OR
g. City Gas Distribution.
2. Post Name:- Junior Executive (Accounts)
- No of posts:- Not mentioned
- Upper age limit:- 32 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 30,000- 1,20,000/- with other allowances as admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) AND have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from CA/ CMA institute respectively. Candidates having passed the final examination from CA/ CMA institute are NOT eligible to apply.
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the finance function
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Operation and Accounts Vacancy?
Online applications will be accepted from 23rd July 2022 to 8th August 2022 at 23:59 hours.
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE only on https://www.bharatpetroleum.in under Careers -> Job Opportunities, after reading the detailed advertisement. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- General, OBC- NCL, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 500 + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of Rs. 500 includes GST@18%).
After successful submission of the application, the candidate will be shown the details of the bank account where the application fees are to be deposited. The candidate should note the details/ take screenshot of the page and deposit the application fees vide Net Banking (NEFT/ RTGS bank transfer).
- The multi-stage selection process may comprise various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of a number of years of relevant work experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case-Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview, etc. The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received.
- The provisional selection of the candidate will be based on parameters, such as Relevant work experience, Significant on-the-job achievements, Performance in Case-Based Discussions/ Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Operation and Accounts Vacancy official notification before submitting applications.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Various Vacancies
BPCL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) expects motivated, talented, committed individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the post of Junior Executive (Aviation). Candidates who are looking for exciting career opportunities in Central Government Jobs can make use of this recruitment. Moreover, there must be various vacancies in BPCL and these vacancies are reserved all over India. After reading the BPCL recruitment notification, if you are considered eligible for BPCL jobs then apply online only at bharatpetroleum.in under the current openings section. Applications received through any other mode will not be considered.
BPCL will accept online applications from 22.01.2022 to 07.02.2022. Those who are applying for BPCL Job Vacancy must go through various shortlisting processes such as Application Screening, Written/ Computer Based Test, Case-Based Discussion, Group Work, Personal Interview, etc. After this exam, candidates who qualify in this exam will be appointed. as Junior Executive and the probation period will be one year. During this period candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000. The online application link and notification link is given below. More details of BPCL recruitment, upcoming notifications, BPCL jobs, selection list, results, etc. will be available on the official website.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum is the second-largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the leading integrated energy companies in India, engaged in the refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products with a significant presence in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. . The company attained coveted Maharatna status, joining the elite club of companies with greater operational and financial autonomy.
|bpcl recruitment 2022 notification details|
|Name of organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|job name||Junior executive|
|job location||all over India|
|the wages||Rupee. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000|
|Online application start date||22.01.2022|
|Last date for the online application||07.02.2022|
BPCL Junior Executive Vacancy Eligibility Condition
All the details related to BPCL like educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, recruitment process, application method, and how to apply process are discussed in brief below.
- BPCL recruitment qualification will be Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / B.Tech or its equivalent.
- Once for some clarification check the notification.
Age Limit (01.02.022)
- upper age limit 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates belonging to different categories (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen) as per the instructions of the President.
- Relaxation will be applicable for the candidates who are domiciled in the State of J&K between 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989.
The selection process may include various stages as given below:
- Written / Computer Based Examination.
- Case based discussion.
- group assignment.
- personal interview.
- BPCL accepts online application form only.
How to Apply Online for BPCL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website”bharatpetroleum.in,
- Choose Career => Current Openings.
- Then select Junior Executive (Aviation)
- Download the notification properly.
- View full notification one or more times.
- Check eligibility and last date to apply online.
- The link to apply online is given below.
- Click on the link given below, enter the details correctly.
- Check the details once slowly.
- Then submit the online application form.
BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive (Aviation), Apply Online
BPCL Recruitment 2022: The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Executive (Aviation). Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The last date for submission of the application is 07.02.2021.
Post Name:- Junior Executive (Aviation)
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Upper age limit:- For General and EWS Category is 45 years as of 01.02.2022. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Salary grade JG A0 (equivalent to E0 in DPE pay level) with pay scale Rs.30,000- 1,20,000/-. The Approx Cost to Company (CTC) is Rs. 11.63 lakhs per annum.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation/ B.Tech Degree or equivalent.
(ii) The candidate must possess a valid certification as “Quality Control Signatory” for handling Aviation Fuel issued by the Quality Control Manager of an Oil Company whose organization is duly approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) series. Such certificate should have been valid for at least the last 5 years.
1. Minimum 10 years of continuous relevant work experience both in tank farm operations (receipt, storage, and handling) and into plane delivery of Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) at Aviation Fuelling facility of Indian Airports, with minimum 1 year of experience in Tank Farm Operations and Into Plane services each.
2. The work experience should necessarily include 5 years of relevant experience working in a leading Aviation Fuelling organization in India.
3. The candidate should have a Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) license which has been valid for the last 5 years.
4. The candidate should have experience in maintenance and upkeep of Aviation fuel-related facilities, both static and mobile. The candidate must be able to independently handle the quality control system of an Aviation Station and manage fuel quality from receipt till delivery to aircraft.
5. The candidate must currently be employed in the Executive Cadre of an organization, which is duly approved by DGCA under CAR Series to undertake Aviation Fuel handling.
6. The candidate should have a sound knowledge of the ATF QC Manual as well as the Aviation Operations Manual.
7. The candidate should have the experience of dealing with officials of national/ international airlines, DGCA & other associated agencies
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive (Aviation) Vacancy
Online applications will be accepted from 22nd January 2022 to 7th February 2022.
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE only on https://www.bharatpetroleum.in under Careers -> Current Opening, after reading a detailed advertisement. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
The multi-stage selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of a number of years of relevant work experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case-Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview, etc. The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received.
BPCL Recruitment 2021 | भारत पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन नौकरी
BPCL Recruitment 2021: भारत पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन ने 168 स्नातक अपरेंटिस और तकनीशियन (डिप्लोमा) अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए रोजगार समाचार प्रकाशित किया है BPCL Job के इच्छुक सभी उम्मीदवारों से निवेदन है की Bharat Petroleum Corporation के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले नौकरी संबंधी सभी आवश्यक जानकारियाँ पढ़ लें उसके बाद ही आवेदन करें।
Recruitment For 168 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts In BPCL
शैक्षिक योग्यता (Qualification)
डिप्लोमा/ इंजीनियरिंग डिग्री/ कृपया सटीक जानकारी के लिए इस नौकरी के लिए प्रकाशित नोटिफिकेशन जरूर देखें।
पदों का नाम (Post Details)
पदों की संख्या – 168 पद
तकनीशियन (डिप्लोमा) अपरेंटिस
Important Dates For BPCL Job
नौकरी प्रकाशित होने की तिथि: 08-07-2021
आवेदन करने के लिए अंतिम तिथि: 16-07-2021
आयु सीमा (Age Details)
उम्मीदवार की आयु 18 – 27 वर्ष के अंदर होनी चाहिए। कृपया आयु में छूट एवं अन्य जानकारियों के लिए प्रकाशित नोटिफिकेशन देखिये।
सिलेक्शन (Selection Process)
इस Govt Job में इंटरव्यू, में प्रदर्शन के अनुसार कैंडिडेट का सिलेक्शन होगा, चयन प्रक्रिया की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए नीचे Official Notification जरूर चेक करें।
सैलरी कितनी मिलेगी (Salary Details In BPCL)
वेतनमान 18,000 – 25,000/- रहेगा, कृपया सैलरी संबंधित अधिक जानकारी के लिए Notification जरूर चेक करें
आवेदन कैसे करें (Application Process)
इच्छुक उम्मीदवार Online आवेदन कर सकते हैं इसके लिए नीचे दिए गए आवेदन लिंक पर क्लिक करें, कृपया आवेदन करने से पहले ऑफीशियल BPCL Recruitment Notification जरूर चेक करें।
आवेदन फीस (Application Fees Details)
कोई आवेदन शुल्क नहीं है , अधिक जानकारी के लिए ऑफिशियल Notification जरूर चेक करें।
नोट – BPCL Recruitment से सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारियों के लिए आप पब्लिश्ड नोटिफिकेशन देख सकते है, कृपया इस जानकारी को अपने दोस्तों को शेयर करें एवं उनकी हेल्प करें एवं अन्य सरकारी भर्तियों (Govt Jobs) की जानकारी के लिए Employment News पर प्रतिदिन विजिट करें।