IIM Shillong Recruitment 2021:- Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications for the Non-Teaching post “Site Engineer (Civil)” on a contract basis. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent can apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 22 March 2021.
Post Name:- Site Engineer (Civil)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not exceeding 64 years as of the last date of publication of the Advertisement.
- Salary:- Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Experience:- Civil Engineers who have honorably retired not below the rank of Executive Engineer from CPWD/ State PWD having a good track record and vast experience in planning, implementation, and supervision of Building construction, Land development, Project Management, etc.
How to apply for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2021 @Site Engineer (Civil) Job
Only interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria may apply online through the Recruitment Portal in the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in
The Last date for the Online Application is 22 March 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to forward by email the scanned copies of the documents such as Educational Qualification Certificates & Mark Sheets, Experience Certificates, Proof of Retirement, Copy of PPO, Caste Certificate (if any), Disability Certificate (if any), and other documents and testimonials for verification.
- Rs. 400/- for General candidates
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates
- Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of the application fee
Advertisement No:- IIM/Admin/119/24/2021/1042 (Date: 23.02.2021)
For more details, please check the below link