Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021
- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Notification @Guwahati & Jalandhar
- 1. College Name:- Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati
- 2. College Name:- Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt
- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021: 200 Seats, Apply Online
- Indian Army B.SC Nursing 2021 Course Online Form Kaise Bhare ¦¦ Army B.SC Nursing 2021 Form Fill-up
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Notification @Guwahati & Jalandhar
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021:- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online applications from the Female candidates for the Admission Test to B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Course at Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt, and Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati. Both colleges are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
1. College Name:- Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati
- No of Seats:- 50
- Affiliated To:- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam.
- Qualification:- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Eligibility Criteria. 90% seats exclusively reserved for Serving and Retired Army Personnel daughters and 10% seats reserved for civilian female students of North East (NE) States.
2. College Name:- Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar Cantt
- No of Seats:- 60
- Affiliated To:- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Qualification:- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Admission exclusively for daughters of Serving and Retired Army Personnel.
How to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 @Guwahati & Jalandhar
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only on the ACN website https://ain.cbtexam.in w.e.f 16th May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (with late fee).
Candidates to apply for each institution (ACN and/or AIN), if desirous to be considered for more than one institution.
Date of Online Admission Test (ACN & AIN): 27th June 2021.
Important Dates for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 15th April 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th May 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 16th May 2021 (With late fee)
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st May 2021 (With late fee)
- Date of Online Admission Test (AIN & ACN): 27th June 2021
- Rs. 1000/- for each institution (Online payment only).
For more details, please check the below link
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021- Military Nursing Service 2021:- Indian Army invites online applications from eligible female candidates for its 4 years Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021. Female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances can apply online from 17th February 2021 to 10th March 2021.
During training, they will be provided free ration, accommodation, uniform, allowance, and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Course Name:- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021
- No of seats:- 200
- Institution wise available seat details
1. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune: 40 Seats
2. Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata: 30 Seats
3. INHS Asvini: 40 Seats
4. Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi: 30 Seats
5. Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow: 40 Seats
6. Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore: 40 Seats
- Age limit:- Born between 1st October 1996 and 30th September 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Physical standards:- The minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm.
How to apply for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2021
Interested and eligible female candidates can apply online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021.
On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/ Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission.
Selection Procedure for Military Nursing Service 2021
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in April 2021, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General Intelligence.
On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview & Medical Examination in the month of June 2021. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
- Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only).
- On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate. Online submission of applications & online payment of fees can be done by 5:00 PM on 10 March 2021.
For more details, please check the below link