Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021:- Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidates for 194 no’s Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT courses 91, 92, 93, 94 & 95. The last date for submission of the application is 09.02.2021.
Post Name:- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
- Total posts:- 194 posts
- Vacancy Details
1. Pandit: 171 Posts
2. Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: 9 Posts
3. Granthi: 5 Posts
4. Maulvi (Sunni): 5 Posts
5. Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scout: 1 Post
6. Padre: 2 Posts
7. Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scout: 1 Post
- Age limit: The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 1st October 2021.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Religious Teacher Jobs
The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual: –
1. Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
2. Granthi: Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
3. Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
4. Padre: Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
5. Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from the Monastery.
How to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 @Religious Teacher Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Indian Army official recruitment portal www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 11.01.2021 to 09.02.2021 up to 17:00 Hrs.
For more details, please check the below link