MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020 Registration has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government. In this CM Farmers Welfare Scheme, farmers will get Rs. 10,000 as financial assistance per year. Farmers can now apply online by filling Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojna application form and can even check their names in the list of beneficiaries.
- MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020 Registration
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020
- MP CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Registration / Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Assistance Amount to Farmers in MKKY Scheme
- Official Launch of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Find Name in MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana List of Beneficiaries Online
- Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojna in MP
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- What is Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- How to Enroll for CM Kisan Kalyan Scheme
- What is the final assistance amount each beneficiary farmer will get in a year
- When is this MKKY Scheme going to be launched
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Scheme
- What is the procedure to check name in the MP CM Farmers Welfare Scheme List
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to provide Rs. 10,000 to all farmers in the state. Out of this amount, Rs. 6,000 will be given by the central govt. under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Rs. 4,000 will be added by the MP govt. under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. In this article, we will tell you about the registration process, list, and complete scheme details.
MP CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Registration / Application Form
It is now necessary to know that how can a farmer apply online for MP CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana. It is also a question whether a farmer needs to fill Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana application/registration form and if yes, then how. Here we will answer these important questions.
Existing PM Kisan Beneficiaries Apply Process
As per the guidelines, all the farmers who are already receiving the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits are automatically registered in Kisan Kalyan Yojna. Such beneficiary farmers who are already getting Rs. 6,000 per annum from the central government are already included in MKKY Scheme. Each of the existing PM-Kisan Scheme beneficiaries farmers will not have to fill any separate Kisan Kalyan Yojana Application / Registration Form to apply online to get additional Rs. 4,000.
New Farmers Apply Process
According to the guidelines, farmers who are still not registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to make PM Kisan Scheme registration first. In order to fill the PM Kisan application form, farmers can visit the official portal at https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and make new farmer registration. The complete process to apply online can be checked using the link – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application / Registration. Upon submission of the completed form and subsequent approval, farmers of Madhya Pradesh will start getting Rs. 10,000 per annum (Rs. 6,000 – PM Kisan + Rs. 4,000 in MKKY).
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is similar to that of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It signifies that all eligible PM Kisan beneficiary farmers of Madhya Pradesh will now get Rs. 10,000 per year. The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme. All Institutional Landholders along with other farmer families that belong to one or more of the following categories are not eligible.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of the above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practice
Assistance Amount to Farmers in MKKY Scheme
To date, the central government provides Rs. 6,000 per year to farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now the MP state govt. will add on Rs. 4,000 per year in that amount under CM Farmers Welfare Scheme (Mukhya Mantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana). Accordingly, now all the PM-Kisan beneficiary farmers will get Rs. 10,000 per annum. The distribution of the amount will be as given below:-
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: 3 Installments of Rs. 2,000 each totaling to Rs. 6,000 in a single year.
- Under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana: 2 Installments of Rs. 2,000 each totaling to Rs. 4,000 in a single year.
Thus each farmer in Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to get 5 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each to a total amount of Rs. 10000 per annum. The launch of the new MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020-2021 is a major step towards the welfare of farmers.
Official Launch of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
The official announcement regarding the official launch of the MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is made by the present CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. His tweet on his twitter handler is shown below which mentions the launch of this Farmers Welfare Scheme:-
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के तहत किसानों को जो ₹2-2 हजार की तीन किस्तों में ₹6000 मिलते हैं उसमें अब मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना के तहत ₹2-2 हजार की दो किस्तें और जोड़कर साल के ₹10 हजार देंगे: सीएम श्री @ChouhanShivraj #सबकोसाख #Credit4All pic.twitter.com/Fln2a4NnY4
— CMO Madhya Pradesh (@CMMadhyaPradesh) September 22, 2020
CM Shivraj Singh tweet reads “In PM Kisan Scheme, farmers were used to getting Rs. 6,000 per annum in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each. Now the state govt. will add on 2 equal installments of Rs. 2-2 thousand each and provide farmers with Rs. 10,000.”
Find Name in MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana List of Beneficiaries Online
As we have mentioned earlier that the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana are the same. Accordingly, if the name of any farmer is present in the PM Kisan Scheme beneficiary list, then he/she would be enrolled in for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana automatically. Accordingly, to find the name in CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Madhya Pradesh.
This decision to provide an additional Rs. 4,000 per year to farmers is a major step towards “Doubling Farmers Income by 2022”.
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojna in MP
The important features and highlights of the scheme are defined in the table below:-
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना)|
|Announced on||22 September 2020|
|Major Beneficiaries||All farmers in MP state|
|Number of Beneficiary Farmers||80 lakh|
|Benefits to farmers||Rs. 10,000 per annum (6,000 in PM Kisan & 4,000 in MKKY)|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Mode of Apply||Online at PM Kisan Portal or Offline at CSCs for new farmers|
|Official Website for Registration||pmkisan.gov.in|
Features of MP Kisan Kalyan Yojna
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the new CM Farmers Welfare Scheme:-
What is Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
In this scheme, the MP govt. will provide an additional amount of Rs. 4,000 p.a to all PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries
How to Enroll for CM Kisan Kalyan Scheme
All the existing PM Kisan beneficiaries are automatically enrolled. Those farmers who are not enrolled in PM Kisan Scheme need to apply at pmkisan.gov.in for CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana enrollment
What is the final assistance amount each beneficiary farmer will get in a year
Rs. 10,000 (Rs. 6,000 in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi + Rs. 4,000 in Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan)
When is this MKKY Scheme going to be launched
On 22 September, CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced it and will be implemented soon
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Scheme
Same as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What is the procedure to check name in the MP CM Farmers Welfare Scheme List
Similar to that of checking name in PM Kisan List