The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will close the choice filling and locking facility for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test – postgraduate (NEET PG 2023) counselling round 3 today. Eligible candidates can secure their preferences through the official website, mcc.nic.in.
After NEET PG Round 3 counselling for MD, MS, MDS and PG medical courses, MCC will conduct another round i.e vacancy round. According to Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations (PGMER) 2023, NEET 2024 exam will be held in March, next year.
Choice Filling and Locking Process:
1. Visit the official website mcc.nic.in.
2. Login with your credentials.
3. Choose medical colleges and cources according to your preferences.
4. Click on ‘+’ button for choosing new option.
5. Rearrange the order of any choice by dragging it to the desired position.
6. Review the preference and click on save.
7. Download the page for further need.
#NEET #Choice #Filling #Locking #Facility #Today #Important #Updates