NESFAS Shillong Recruitment 2022: Finance Assistant Vacancy
NESFAS Shillong Recruitment 2022: NESFAS Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Assistant on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 10th August 2022.
Post Name:- Finance Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- A postgraduate in M.COM with at least 3 years of experience and knowledge in tally.
Main task and responsibilities
1. Bookkeeping and Accounting
- To maintain books of accounts as in Tally ERP Accounting software
- Process of payment and settlement of accounts in the organization after proper verification of each document
- To record the financial transaction of NESFAS through proper voucher
- To ensure that all the vouchers are supported with adequate supporting
- Manage internal budgets and expenses effectively.
- Ensure proper cash and bank management
- To monitor program vs. administrative expenditure
- To create ledgers alters, and book expenditure
- Coordinate and supervise vendor contracts and payments
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements on a monthly basis for each account
- To maintain and update the subsidiary records such as cash book, cheque issue, fixed asset register, stock register, etc.
- To prepare donor financial report before the due date
2. Internal control System
- To ensure that the finance manual is followed
- To ensure proper verification, authorization, and approval system
- Oversee coordination of procurement of all goods and services
- Coordinate overall travel and logistics of program staff, procurement and assets management as per organizational policies and processes within state offices.
3. Legal compliance
- To comply with Income Tax Act applicable to NPOS
- Ensure proper compliance with TDS
- Ensure compliance with FCRA Act 2010
How to apply for NESFAS Shillong Recruitment 2022: Finance Assistant Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2022 (up to 5 PM).
NESFAS Recruitment 2021: North East Slow Food & Agrobiodiversity Society (NESFAS) Shillong invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Content Developer and Writer. The last date for submission of the application is 5th April 2021.
Post Name:- Content Developer and Writer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- As per NESFAS norms.
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in any field (Preferred Mass Communication/Mass Media).
- Experience:- Minimum of 5 years.
- Writing (articles, blogs, stories, press releases)
- Content creation and management
- Social Media skills
- Organizational skills
- Media and public relations
- Good communication skills
- Basic administrative and financial management
- Marketing skills
- Reporting skills
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
How to apply for NESFAS Recruitment 2021 @Content Developer and Writer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can mail their CV at email@example.com on or before 5th April 2021, 5:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
For more details, please check the below link