Odisha Sarkari Yojana 2021
Table of Contents
Odisha Goshala Scheme 2021
Odisha Goshala Scheme 2021 has been launched by the state government at fardodisha.gov.in. The Odisha Gaushala Scheme details are available in the name of “Establishment of New Stray Cattle Shelter Houses/ Goshalas under State Plan for the Financial Year 2021-22”. In this article, we will tell you about the objective, eligibility, extent of assistance, installments, guidelines, and other aspects of the Odisha Stray Cattle Shelter Houses (Goshalas) Scheme.
What is Odisha Goshala Scheme 2021
To encourage the establishment of new Stray Cattle Shelter Houses/ Goshalas in the State for providing shelter to old, destitute, stray Cattle through Voluntary Non-Government Organizations working in the field of animal welfare.
Eligibility for Odisha Gaushala Scheme
- Under the scheme, assistance will be given to Registered Voluntary Organizations/institutions.
- The organization should have at least three years of experience of working in the area related to Animal Welfare activities.
- It should not be run for profit to any individual or body of individuals.
- It should have a properly constituted Managing Body with its powers, duties and responsibilities clearly defined and laid down in a written constitution.
- The proposed Stray Cattle Shelter House/ Goshala should be situated in the State of Odisha.
- The Goshalas should preferably be located near the urban areas of the state for supporting the stray cattle issues in Municipal Corporations, Municipalities and NACs.
- The Voluntary Non-Government Organisation should have audited report of expenditure of the last three years by a registered Chartered Account.
- The Organization applying for assistance for the proposed Stray Cattle Shelter House/ Goshala should house at least 50 adult stray cattle.
- The organization should have sufficient land for growing fodder for the cattle housed or alternative for fodder should be available.
Odisha Goshala Yojana Amount for Stray Cattle Shelter in Odisha
Here we are mentioning the financial assistance for stray cattle shelter for 50 animals:-
|Maximum Amount Admissible (Rs. in Lakhs)
|Construction of Boundary Wall/ Barbed Wire Fencing
|Construction of Animal Shelters/ Shed
Odisha Goshala Scheme Stray Cattle Shelter Amount
The Government will provide One time Capital Grant of Rs. 16 lakh for setting up of Stray Cattle Shelter for a unit size of 50 animals. Voluntary Organizations can avail funds up to Rs. 48 lakhs for setting up of Stray Cattle Shelter for a maximum unit size of 150 animals (maximum limit).
Odisha Gaushala Yojana Amount for Ancillary Infrastructure
Here we are mentioning the financial assistance for ancillary infrastructure:-
|Maximum Amount Admissible (Rs in Lakhs)
|Construction of Water Tank, Water Trough, Feeding Trough
|Dug Well/ Bore Well, Water Pump etc.
|Construction of Drains
|Construction of Attendant Shed and Store Room
|Electrification, Pathways etc.
Odisha Gaushala Scheme Ancillary Infrastructure Amount
Financial assistance can also be availed for ancillary infrastructure limited to Rs. 4 lakh. Funds admissible between the components are not interchangeable.
Salient Features of Odisha Goshala Scheme
- Voluntary organisation will get Rs. 16 for stray cattle shelters for unit size of 50 animals. So, any voluntary organizations can avail funds upto Rs. 48 lakhs for setting up of Stray Cattle Shelter for a maximum unit size of 150 animals (maximum limit).
- Voluntary organization can even avail funds upto Rs. 4 lakh for ancillary infrastructure.
- Thus under Odisha Goshala Scheme, voluntary organization can get total assistance amount ranging b/w Rs. 16 lakh to Rs. 52 lakh.
- No grants/ financial assistance will be provided towards recurring expenditure.
- The commitment of the Voluntary Organization to meet the recurring expenses should be clearly outlined and the sources of funding the recurring expenses should be clearly indicated.
- The financial assistance will be given up to 90% of the actual cost of the project. The balance 10% shall be met by the Voluntary Organizations/ institutions.
- The pattern of assistance under this scheme will be back ended and released subject to the visit report by the Field Verification Committee (FVC) and approval by the District Level Committee (DLC).
1st / 2nd Installments under Odisha Goshala Yojana
The eligible financial assistance for the animal shelter house will be released in two installments. The 1st Installment of 50% can be released after completion of the boundary wall/ Barbed wire fencing and construction of Animal Shelters and the remaining 50% as 2nd installment shall be released after completion of the full project.
Financial Assistance shall be calculated and released to the Organisation based on the actual unit cost incurred, subject to a maximum financial assistance as specified under Odisha Goshala scheme. The organizations can also take up additional infrastructure that is specified in the table above, however the maximum financial assistance will be limited as specified under various components under the scheme.
For more details on Odisha Goshala Scheme, click the link here – http://www.fardodisha.gov.in/sites/default/files/misc/5.%20Establishment%20of%20New%20Stray%20Cattle%20Shelter%20Houses%20%26%20Goshalas.pdf
Download Odisha Gaushala Scheme Guidelines PDF – http://www.fardodisha.gov.in/sites/default/files/misc/5.%20Establishment%20of%20New%20Stray%20Cattle%20Shelter%20Houses%20%26%20Goshalas.PDF
Visit the official website of Odisha Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department at http://www.fardodisha.gov.in/
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Apply Online / List of Beneficiaries 2021
Odisha government has launched Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 to provide universal health insurance coverage. In this BSKY scheme, the state govt. will lay special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families. Orrisa govt. will provide Rs. 5 lakh per family per annum as healthcare assistance for secondary and tertiary procedures of treatment. This cashless treatment will benefit 96 lakh families (3.5 crore people) at all govt. and private impaneled hospitals.
All the citizens visiting any state government health institution from district to sub-center level will be provided all health services absolutely free of cost. The health insurance cover to each member is Rs. 5 lakh. An additional amount of Rs. 5 lakh would be given to the women beneficiaries. CM Naveen Patnaik had launched Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) on 15 August 2018.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 Details
In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
BSKY Smart Health Card Scheme
Odisha government began the distribution of smart health cards under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) in the Malkangiri district. During Independence Day celebrations in Bhubaneswar, CM Naveen Patnaik had announced that smart health cards would be given to 3.5 crore people in the state under BSKY.
These smart health cards were distributed to people during a program at Sanskruti Bhawan in Malkangiri district on 20 August 2021. Sukri Dhangidi Majhi, a woman from the Bona tribe, was the first recipient of the smart health card from the chief minister at the event.
Best Healthcare without Expense: CM Naveen Patnaik
As many as 96 lakh households and 3.5 crore BSKY beneficiaries will get the smart health card in Odisha. In the Malkangiri district alone, 1.55 lakh families will be benefited. With effect from 1 September 2021, people will be able to access healthcare facilities at government and private hospitals using these cards. Odisha is the first state in the country to provide such a facility in the health sector. The cards will be given to beneficiaries phase-wise. CM mentioned that “It’s a historic, paradigm shift in the system of healthcare services in India, where a patient will get the best healthcare without any expense.”
BSKY Smart Healthcare Scheme to Minimize Pressure on Families
CM mentioned, “Health is wealth. If anyone in the family falls sick, we get worried about the expenses that we will have to bear at hospitals towards treatment. For this, people sometimes have to sell their property or opt for a loan. Some may even stop the education of their children midway to collect funds for treatment. This smart health card will help minimize additional pressure on households to bear treatment costs at hospitals so that people can spend their savings on the education of their children and other household work.
Smart Health Cards Benefits – Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
According to the Odisha government, under BSKY Smart Health Card Scheme, a person can simply go to a hospital with their card and avail of all the required treatments without any hassle. The beneficiaries of BSKY can avail of treatment at all govt. hospitals and 208 private impaneled hospitals. The smart cards will help them to avail the facilities, the chief minister said. Family members can avail of benefits up to Rs 5 lakh per annum under the scheme. However, for women members of the family, the limit is Rs 10 lakh.
Latest Update for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2.0 (New Guidelines from 1 Sept 2021)
Odisha government has decided to provide new Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) smart health cards to all 96 lakh families under the national and State food security schemes. Odisha govt. BSKY Smart health card to all NFSA/ SFSA beneficiaries. Till the BSKY card is distributed, the family can use their NFSA/ SFSA cards to avail benefits, w.e.f., 01.09.2021.
The government will kick off the new Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in a phased manner. It will be launched in Malkangiri, Sundargarh, Gajapati, Bolangir, and Mayurbhanj districts in the first phase after the announcement of the same on 15 August, and subsequently cover all districts by November 2021, the State Health & Family Welfare Department said in a letter.
From August 15, the scheme will be expanded to cover more beneficiaries and more hospitals. There will be changes in eligibility criteria and reputed private hospitals in the major cities outside the State will be impaneled under BSKY and brought to the online BSKY platform.
Check the Revised Eligibility Criteria for BSKY
- BSKY Smart health card to all NFSA/ SFSA beneficiaries
- Till the BSKY card is distributed, the family can use their NFSA/ SFSA cards to avail benefits, w.e.f., 01.09.2021
- As per the H&FW department, an additional 20,80,328 lakh families will be covered and issued the BSKY card.
How to avail the BSKY Benefits
- Government health facilities: As per the existing system. No document is required for cashless healthcare service.
- Empanelled private hospitals: Beneficiary has to produce BSKY Smart Health Card OR NFSA card OR SFSA card for availing cashless care upto an annual financial limit, w.e.f., 01.09.2021.
Components of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
To achieve its objective of providing health protection to economically weaker sections, the BSKY has two components:-
- Free health services for all (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub center level up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, for over 96 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, who are provided Annual Health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family and Rs 10 lakh for the women members of the family.
Eligibility Criteria for BSKY Scheme in Odisha
Here is the complete eligibility criteria for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in Odisha:-
- All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- For additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, through annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 10 lakh per annum for women members of the family, all currently enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders, BPL card holders and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders and families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Benefits under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
A) All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
B) Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 impaneled Private Hospitals.
In which Hospitals can BSKY Beneficiaries Get Free Treatment
1) Under universal health coverage free health care to all in Public Health Care Institutions from Subcentre to District Head Quarters Hospitals.
2) BKKY, RSBY, BPL, AAY cardholders, and low-income certificate holders can avail the additional facility of cashless treatment beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, at all public health care facilities and 208 impaneled private health care institutions.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Apply Online Process
All enrolled families covered under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL, and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are auto-enrolled under this scheme. Those families who have low income but do not have any of these cards can get benefits under BSKY by obtaining an income certificate for annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas.
List of Documents Required for BSKY Scheme Registration
For getting Rs. 5 lakh health coverage per annum per family and Rs. 10 lakh health coverage per annum for women members of the family, the existing Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards have to be produced at the impaneled hospital.
For low-income families who do not have these cards, a valid income certificate (annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas) is to be produced at the impaneled hospital, for availing cashless treatment.
Swasthya Mitras to facilitate BSKY Scheme Beneficiaries At Point of Service
To extend the outreach of BSKY, the state govt. has initiated measures for enrollment of more hospitals under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY). The State Health Society is holding negotiations with various hospitals. The patients are finding it difficult to access the benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) in private hospitals. So the Swasthya Mitras are deployed at the help desk in each impaneled hospital to facilitate the beneficiaries.
Swasthya Mitra Service is going to provide assistance to BSKY beneficiaries during their visits to the impaneled hospitals for treatment. This decision is taken at the meeting of the State Health Assurance Society. Now each impaneled private hospital would possess one help desk where Swasthya Mitras will guide and assist BSKY cardholders who comes to avail medical facilities.
Need for Deployment of Swasthya Mitras in Odisha
Approx. 96 lakh families of Odisha have been covered under BSKY Scheme who is entitled to get free medical treatment in both private and govt. hospitals. The state govt. has enrolled around 208 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super-specialty hospitals outside the state. In addition to this, govt. has also decided to enroll more hospitals outside Odisha to provide better healthcare facilities under BSKY to Odia people living in other states.
Previously, the state govt. was taking several steps for the empanelment of all state and central govt. hospitals outside Odisha under BSKY for free treatment of Odia people. Health dept. will properly implement the proposed Swasthya Mitra Scheme to provide quality service to BSKY beneficiaries with a provision of 3rd party audit.
Odisha govt. has included over 44 lakh beneficiaries of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) into Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY). This move was taken after the validity of the RSBY Scheme launched by the central govt. expires earlier. All the beneficiaries have been advising to exchange their old RSBY cards with the new BSKY ones.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Launch – Background
The state govt. had launched 3 new schemes Universal Health Coverage Scheme, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana & Drop Back Assistance on 15 August 2018. The important features and highlights of this Health Insurance Scheme are as follows:-
- Universal Health Coverage (UHC) – Under this UHC Scheme, any citizen who make visit to any government Health Institution from District to Sub-Center level will get all health services free to cost. This includes waiver of all users fees at public health facilities upto district headquarter hospitals. Govt provides free healthcare services at all public health facilities.
- Assistance under Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana – Govt. will provide Rs. 5 lakh per family per annum for all Secondary and Tertiary Cashless Health Care Assistance. Women beneficiaries can get health cover upto Rs. 10 lakh. This scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people (96 lakh families) at any govt. and private empanelled hospitals.
- Drop Back Assistance – Under this Drop-back for Pregnant Women & Sick Infants, govt. will provide Rs. 500 to all pregnant women and infant who visit all Public Health Facilities. This drop-back assistance will help citizens to take transport back home after delivery / treatment in hospitals.
All beneficiaries currently enrolled under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY), as well as other low-income families, are covered under the BSKY.
Official Notification for Odisha BSKY Scheme
All the 3 initiatives were launched by the State govt. from 15 August 2018. Out of the total 3.5 crore beneficiaries, there is a total number of 1.5 crore women beneficiaries.
This health protection cover will be given in all public health facilities and 208 impanelled private hospitals, check details at http://nhmodisha.gov.in/frmrbsyostfbkky.aspx
Odisha BSKY Scheme Packages
A total of 4036 packages have been finalized under BSKY. Package rates have been rationalized keeping the current cost of treatment in view. Most rates are above CGHS package rates. This aims at the better acceptance of beneficiaries by the impaneled hospitals & attract more numbers of hospitals for empanelment under BSKY.
Claim Settlement Process of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Claim settlement under RSBY & BKKY is undertaken through Insurance Companies. Under OSTF claim settlement is currently processed in manual mode and it is proposed to undertake the online settlement of claims under OSTF in the near future.
Odisha New Guidelines for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The modified guidelines for the BSKY scheme are hereby stated as follows:-
- Now people can avail treatment upto Rs. 3 lakh in case of treatment of cancer, heart and kidney diseases which was previously Rs. 1 lakh.
- Odias who are living outside Odisha can now also avail the benefits of BSKY scheme anywhere across the country.
- Moreover, the Odisha citizens who wish to seek the benefits the scheme outside the State will also be able to do so. For this, all the state & central govt. hospitals needs to be empanelled under BSKY scheme.
- Around 4,036 medical packages are included under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) whereas the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) covers only 1,343 packages.
- All the premier hospitals such as Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, CMC Vellore, Narayana Hrudalaya have been included in the BSKY scheme.
- Any patient who will be referred to any hospital outside the state will also get a conveyance charge at the rate of Rs. 2,000. This amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana beneficiary families need not pay any premium amount as the state govt. will pay the full premium on the behalf of beneficiary family.
- Moreover, treatment of all the pre-existing diseases would also be covered under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
Besides all the govt. hospitals within the state, BSKY will initially cover around 208 private hospitals. Package rates have also been revised upwards to attract more hospitals to be covered under the scheme.
Odisha BSKY Scheme Helpline Number
Any person can raise any query or complaint regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY with toll-free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
For complete details on Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, click the link – https://health.odisha.gov.in/PDF/FAQ-English-BSKY.pdf or http://www.nrhmorissa.gov.in/writereaddata/Upload/Documents/BSKY.pdf
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Earlier Updates
Here are the latest updates about Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (decisions taken by CM Naveen Patnaik led govt.)
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Now in All Govt. Medical Colleges
Odisha govt. has announced the extension of free health services under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Now healthcare services under the BSKY scheme would remain available in all Government Medical College Hospitals. All the patients whether from above the poverty line (APL) or below the poverty line (BPL) category would be able to avail of health services and blood bank facilities free of cost. Earlier under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in Odisha, the free treatment facilities for all were available from sub-centers at the village level up to the district headquarters hospital level.
The state govt. of Odisha had launched the BSKY scheme on 15 August 2018 which had received an overwhelming response with around 2.25 crore instances of free healthcare taken by the people. Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, govt. provides cashless healthcare facility to all the people and even there is no requirement of any income, residence, or any document. By taking this decision to include all govt. medical colleges in BSKY Scheme, govt. creates another milestone towards achieving the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) for the people.
Under BSKY Scheme, govt. will provide free services which would cover all procedures in all government health facilities. This includes in-patient beds, surgeries, operation theatre (OT) facilities, ICU facilities without any charge. To successfully implement this decision of inclusion of govt. medical colleges, the state govt. has also made an additional provision in the state budget.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Assistance for Women Raised to Rs. 10 Lakh
Odisha Govt. has raised Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) assistance for women to Rs. 10 lakh (previously Rs. 7 lakh) for secondary and tertiary treatment procedures. BSKY Scheme of Odisha is going to benefit around 3.5 crore people out of which 1.5 crores are women beneficiaries. This universal health insurance scheme is a cashless treatment scheme for all beneficiaries at all govt. and private impaneled hospitals.
The limit of treatment cost is Rs. 5 lakh for each citizen but for women beneficiaries, an additional amount of Rs. 5 lakh would be given. Previously, the annual income limit for cancer, heart, and kidney was raised to Rs. 3 lakh from Rs. 1 lakh. All the people can check the complete details and new guidelines for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to avail of cashless treatment.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana List of Beneficiaries
Here is the new Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) List of beneficiaries:-
- Govt. will provide Rs. 5 lakh per family per annum for all Secondary and Tertiary Cashless Health Care Assistance. Women beneficiaries will get health cover upto Rs. 10 lakh (earlier Rs. 7 lakh).
- This scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people (96 lakh families) at any govt. and private empanelled hospitals. Around 1.5 crore women beneficiaries to be benefited with this raised assistance amount of Rs. 10 lakh
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders, BPL card holders and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders are eligible. All such beneficiaries name is included in Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List of beneficiaries.
- All the state citizens either Above poverty Line (APL) or Below Poverty Line (BPL) category are covered. This cashless healthcare facility is being provided to all the people and even there is no requirement of any income, residence or any document.
- Annual Income Limit for cancer, heart, and kidney is now Rs. 3 lakh (earlier Rs. 1 lakh).
- Rs. 2,000 conveyance charge per patient in case of referral hospital outside Odisha.
- Beneficiary families are not required to pay any premium amount as the Odisha govt. will pay the full premium on behalf of the beneficiary family.
- Free Healthcare services under BSKY Scheme are available in all Government Medical College Hospitals across Odisha.
- Odisha citizens can also take the BSKY scheme benefits outside the state. For this, all the state & central govt. hospitals needs to be empanelled under BSKY scheme.
- Approx. 4,036 medical packages are included under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) whereas PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) covers only 1,343 packages.
- Treatment of all the pre-existing diseases would be covered under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Swasthya Mitras are present at each one of the empanelled hospitals to assist people in getting treatment.
- This health protection cover will be given by all premier hospitals across India. Odias who are living outside Odisha can now also avail the benefits of BSKY scheme anywhere across the country.
Patients belonging to either APL or BPL category can also avail free blood bank facilities free of cost. Under BSKY Scheme, Odisha govt. is going to provide free services which would cover all procedures in all government health facilities. This includes in-patient beds, surgeries, operation theatre (OT) facilities, ICU facilities without any charge. BSKY also promises free services in government hospitals up to district-level and Drop Back Assistance for pregnant women and infants.
Odisha Basudha Scheme 2021 – Mega Pipe Water Scheme to Provide Drinking Water
Odisha Basudha Scheme 2021: CM Naveen Patnaik has laid the foundation of a much-awaited mega water supply project under the Buxi Jagabandhu Assured Water Supply to Habitations (BASUDHA) scheme. Odisha govt. launches mega piped water scheme to supply potable piped water of 147 water-scarce villages of Puri and Ganjam districts. The primary objective of the Basudha scheme is to provide adequate safe water to rural people for drinking and domestic purposes on a sustainable basis.
Basudha project was launched on 23 November 2018 at a function organized at Salt Ground in Huma town in Ganjam district through video conferencing. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Odisha Basudha Scheme. Odisha Yojana 2021
Basudha Scheme Allocation in Odisha Budget 2021
Now we will first describe the announcement about Basudha Scheme in Odisha Budget 2021-22.
- A massive investment of Rs. 12,000 crore for piped drinking water which includes Rs. 2,419 crores under BASUDHA, Rs. 6,300 crores under Jal Jeevan Mission, and Rs. 560 crore towards operation and maintenance of water supply systems.
- Off-budget resources like OMBADC (Rs. 2,150 crores) and DMF (Rs. 665 crores) are employed in convergence mode for piped water supply in 8 mineral-bearing districts.
- Rs. 395 crores is proposed under Odisha Integrated Sanitation Improvement Project, Rs. 160 crores under Urban Sewerage, Rs. 190 crores under Urban Sanitation, and Rs. 215 crore under the Swachha Bharat Scheme to keep our cities clean.
- Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) being provided to make every village and habitation Open Defecation Free (ODF) certified. Rs. 200 crores is provided for the rural component of the Swachh Bharat Mission
- Rs. 30 crores is provided to expand the coverage of beneficiaries under the Menstrual Hygiene Scheme KHUSHI‐Distribution of sanitary napkins.
Portable Piped Water Supply to All – Mega Pipe Water Scheme
Under Basudha Scheme, the state govt. is going to provide drinking water to 147 villages which include 55 in Ganjam block and 92 in Krushnaprasad block. This mega Pipe Water Scheme (PWS) will be implemented by the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department.
Hyderabad-based GVPR Engineers Limited will execute this project and is expected to benefit water-scarce villages of Puri and Ganjam districts. Odisha Yojana 2021, The plant will source water from the Rushikulya river with an estimated cost of around Rs. 203 crore.
Basudha Yojana Helpline Number
CM has also launched the Basudha helpline number 1916 which is a dedicated grievance management initiative for rural water supply in the state. People can make complaints regarding drinking water supply in rural areas at this helpline number before 6 a.m to 6 p.m. All the grievances are going to be addressed in a given time frame.
The BASUDHA scheme was firstly launched in November 2018 as a tribute to Buxi Jagabandhu with an outlay of Rs. 600 crore. The state government had provided Rs. 1,000 crore for the scheme in 2018-19. Odisha govt. has built 78 state-of-the-art water testing laboratories across Odisha to ensure that the supplied water meets the necessary quality standards. Over 5 lakh samples are being tested in these laboratories in a particular year.
Source / Reference Link: https://finance.odisha.gov.in/sites/default/files/2021-02/Budget%20highlights%202021-22-Eng.pdf
Odisha KALIA Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Phase List PDF Download
Odisha Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List 2021, New Kalia Yojana List 2021: The state government of Odisha has released the all-phase final list of beneficiaries under the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. Odisha KALIA Scheme List of Beneficiaries for first, second, third, fourth phase is now available online at kalia.odisha.gov.in or kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. All the farmers can download the Kalia Scheme beneficiary list 2021 in PDF format to check their name in the all-phase list of Kalia Yojana. The name included in this list is of all beneficiaries whose name appears in either 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th phase of Kalia Scheme in Odisha.
This Odisha Kalia Scheme Final Phase Beneficiary List 2021 is now available and the govt. has made efforts that no single eligible farmer is excluded from this list of farmers. All the farmers who have previously filled in Green forms to include their name in the Kalia Yojana Odisha Name List can now find their names in the KALIA Yojana fourth phase gram panchayat wise list of beneficiaries. Odisha govt. had earlier expanded the scope of the Kalia Scheme to include landless agricultural households along with small and marginal farmers.
Odisha government has released Rs. 920 crore to the bank accounts of 42 lakh farmer families in the state under the KALIA Scheme on 14 May 2021.
New Odisha KALIA Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 PDF Download
Below is the complete procedure to check name online in the New KALIA Scheme List of beneficiaries or download the Kalia scheme beneficiary list for the third phase to find name manually:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website kalia.odisha.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary List” option in the header.
STEP 3: Direct link – https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/BeneficiaryKalia.aspx
STEP 4: Afterwards, the KALIA Scheme beneficiary List of farmers 4th Phase will appear as shown.
STEP 5: Here candidates can enter the “District Name“, “Block / ULB Name” and “Gram Panchayat (G.P.)” and then click on the “View” button to open the Kalia Scheme gram panchayat wise (district wise) list of beneficiaries as shown.
STEP 6: In this, there are 2 columns, 1st is for small and marginal farmers and 2nd is for downloading the landless agricultural laborers list. People can click on the download link in the front of the either of download option to open the Kalia Scheme Gram Panchayat Wise list of beneficiaries:-
STEP 7: Candidates can download this Kalia Scheme gram panchayat wise list of beneficiaries in PDF format to find their name manually in the list.
The Cooperation department officials said the KALIA Scheme list of beneficiaries for Phase 4 is even available at 6,799-gram panchayats (GP) across the State. The Cooperation dept. has urged all small and marginal farmers and landless agriculture laborers to visit the panchayat office and verify the list.
Odisha govt. is also inviting Kalia Yojana Online Grievance Application Form to raise any complaints regarding Kalia Scheme. Click at Odisha KALIA Scheme Details to get more information about the scheme.
Odisha Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List Expanded
Initially, the Kalia Yojana was launched to benefit 42 lakh farmer families in the state. After the win in the Odisha assembly elections, CM Naveen Patnaik has extended the scope of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia) Yojana. This decision to extend the scope of Kalia Scheme beneficiaries was taken in the inaugural Odisha cabinet meeting held on 29th May 2019.
Now the government has announced the inclusion of 33 lakh more farmer families as beneficiaries in the Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List. Now the target of Kalia Yojana beneficiaries has been increased to 75 lakh farmers families from the previous 42 lakh families. But still on 14 May 2021, the state govt. has transferred 4th installment in the account of 42 lakh farmers.
Find Name in Kalia Yojana Reject List – Know Your Application Status
Kalia Yojana Rejected list means your name doesn’t on the list. If you want to check or verify then you can track by Application. Here is the link – https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/TrackToken.aspx On this page, you can put your Token Number or Aadhaar and check your name in the list. After putting in your name then you will easily know that you are eligible or not. If you want to know about the rejection of your name in the list then review your application form again.
Kalia scheme is going to benefit cultivators, loanee and non-loanee farmers, sharecroppers and landless agricultural laborers.
Kalia Barta Information Service
In order to popularize the scheme, the state govt. has started “KALIA Barta” which is an innovative information service and inaugurated a designated website www.kalia.odisha.gov.in
KALIA scheme brings around 92% of cultivators of the state under its umbrella. This includes almost all needy landless cultivators, who can avail the benefits of this scheme through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Mode. Under KALIA Yojana, govt. employees retired persons of government wings or PSUs, income tax assessees, and farmers with big landholding are not eligible.
— In case of any query, contact the Toll free number at 1800-345-6770
For more details on Kalia Yojana, visit the official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html
Frequently Asked Questions
୧ – କୃଷକ ପରିବାର କହିଲେ ଆମେ କଣ ବୁଝୁ ?
କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା ଅନୁଯାୟୀ କୃଷକ ପରିବାର କହିଲେ ଗୋଟିଏ ପରିବାରର ଯେଉଁ ସଦସ୍ୟ ମାନେ ଗୋଟିଏ ରାଶନ କାର୍ଡ ର ଅନ୍ତର୍ଭୁକ୍ତ ।
୨ – ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ପରିବାର କହିଲେ ଆମେ କଣ ବୁଝୁ ?
ଯେଉଁ ପରିବାରର ନିଜସ୍ଵ ଜମି ନଥିବ ଓ ସେମାନେ କୃଷି କର୍ମରେ ୬ ମାସରୁ ଅଧିକ ସମୟ ନିଯୋଜିତ ହୋଇ ପରିବାର ପୋଷଣ କରୁଥିବେ ସେମାନେ ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ପରିବାର ଅନ୍ତର୍ଭୁକ୍ତ ହେବେ ।
୩ – ଅଙ୍ଗନବାଡି କର୍ମୀ ମାନେ କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନାରେ ଅନ୍ତର୍ଭୁକ୍ତ ହେବା ପାଇଁ ଯୋଗ୍ୟ କି ?
ଅଙ୍ଗନବାଡି କର୍ମୀ ମାନେ ସରକାରଙ୍କର ପୂର୍ଣ ସମୟ ସରକାରୀ କର୍ମଚାରୀ ନୁହନ୍ତି । ତେଣୁ ସେମାନେ କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନାରେ ଅନ୍ତର୍ଭୁକ୍ତ ହୋଇ ପାରିବେ, ଯଦି ସେମାନେ କାଳିଆ ର ଅନ୍ୟ ସମସ୍ତ ମାନଦଣ୍ଡ ପୂରଣ କରୁଥିବେ ।
୪ – ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନାର କେଉଁ ସବୁ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ ମାନ ଗ୍ରାମ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ଚାଲୁ ଅଛି ?
- ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶନ ଓ ଯାଞ୍ଚ
- ଯେଉଁ ମାନେ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ କରି ଚୟନ ହୋଇ ନାହାନ୍ତି ସେମାନଙ୍କ ତାଲିକା ଯାଞ୍ଚ, ସ୍ଵତଃ ବାଦ ପ୍ରକ୍ରିୟା ଓ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ସବୁଜ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମରେ ଲିଖିତ ଆଧାର ତଥ୍ୟ ଓ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଖାତାର ତଥ୍ୟ ମେଳକ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟ ।
- କମ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ଥିବା ଗ୍ରାମ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତରେ ନୂତନ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମ ଗ୍ରହଣ । ଏତଦ ବ୍ୟତୀତ :
- ଅନ୍ୟ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତର କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର ନାମମାତ୍ର ଚାଷୀ ଓ ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ମାନେ କାଳିଆ ଅନଲାଇନ ରେ ନୂତନ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମ ଦାଖଲ କରି ପାରିବେ ।
୫ – ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ କେତେ ସମୟ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଏହି କାଳିଆ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ ଚାଲିବ ?
ଉପରୋକ୍ତ କାଳିଆ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ ଗୁଡିକ ୬ ଅଗଷ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୯ ଠାରୁ ୨୭ ଅଗଷ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୯ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ଚାଲୁ ରହିବ ।
୬ – ଏହି ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟାଳୟ ଓ ପ୍ରାଥମିକ ସେବା ସମବାୟରେ ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶିତ ହେବା ବ୍ୟତୀତ ଅନ୍ୟ କୌଣସି ସ୍ତରରେ ଏହା ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ହେବା ପାଇଁ ସରକାରଙ୍କର ତରଫରୁ ବ୍ୟବସ୍ଥା କରାଯାଇଅଛି କି ?
ହଁ, ସରକାରଙ୍କ କୃଷି ଓ କୃଶକ ସଶକ୍ତିକରଣ ବିଭାଗ ତରଫରୁ କାଳିଆ ୱେବ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ www.kalia.co.in ରେ ଏହା ଉପଲବ୍ଧ କରାଯାଇଅଛି ।
୭ – ଯଦି ଜଣେ ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ନାମ ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶିତ ତାଲିକାରେ ଥାଏ କିନ୍ତୁ ସେ ତାଙ୍କ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଖାତାରେ କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇ ନଥାନ୍ତି ତେବେ ସେ କଣ କରିବେ ?
ଯଦି କୌଣସି ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କର ନାମ ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶିତ ତାଲିକାରେ ଥାଇ ସେ ସହାୟତା ପାଇ ନଥାନ୍ତି ତେବେ ତାଙ୍କ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଖାତାର ତଥ୍ୟ ଭୁଲ ଥିବା ଅନୁମାନ କରାଯାଏ ତେଣୁ ସେ ତାଙ୍କର ଆଧାର ତଥ୍ୟ ଓ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଖାତାର ତଥ୍ୟ ନକଲ ସହ ସମ୍ପୃକ୍ତ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ନୋଡାଲ ଅଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ସହିତ ଯୋଗାଯୋଗ କରନ୍ତୁ ।
୮ – ଯଦି ଜଣେ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇବା ପାଇଁ ଇଚ୍ଛୁକ ନୁହନ୍ତି ତେବେ ସେ କଣ କରିବେ ?
ଯେଉଁ ହିତାଧିକାରି କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ଗ୍ରହଣ କରିବା ପାଇଁ ଇଚ୍ଛୁକ ନୁହନ୍ତି ସେ ଏହି ରାଶି ଫେରସ୍ତ ନିମନ୍ତେ ସମ୍ପୃକ୍ତ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ମ୍ୟାନେଜରଙ୍କ ସହିତ ଯୋଗାଯୋଗ କରି ସରକାରଙ୍କ ନିର୍ଧାରିତ କାଳିଆ ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟ ରେ ଏହି ରାଶି ଫେରସ୍ତ କରି ପାରିବେ । ଏହି ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମ ସମ୍ପୃକ୍ତ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ନୋଡାଲ ଅଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ଠାରୁ ସଂଗ୍ରହ କରି ପାରିବେ କିମ୍ବା kalia.co.in ରେ ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ଫର୍ମ କୁ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ କରି ପାରିବେ ।
ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ଫେରସ୍ତ ପାଇଁ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟ ତଥ୍ୟ :-
ନିର୍ଦେଶକ, କୃଷି ଓ ଖାଦ୍ୟ ଉତ୍ପାଦନ, ଓଡ଼ିଶା
ଭାରତୀୟ ଷ୍ଟେଟ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ, ସଚିବାଳୟ ଶାଖା
ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ଖାତା ନମ୍ବର – 38474500762,
IFSC Code – SBIN0010236
୯ – ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ କାଳିଆର ଯେଉଁ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ କରାଯାଉଅଛି, ତାହା ସବୁ କଣ ?
ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ କାଳିଆର ଯେଉଁ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମମାନ କରାଯାଉଅଛି, ତାହା ସବୁ
- ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ କାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ସାର୍ବଜନୀନ
- କାଳିଆ ମାନଦଣ୍ଡ ବ୍ୟବହ।ର କରି ଯୋଗ୍ୟ / ଅଯୋଗ୍ୟ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ଚୟନ ଓ ବାଦ ପ୍ରକ୍ରିୟା
- ପଞ୍ଚାୟତରେ ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ସବୁଜ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଚିଠାରେ ଆଧାର ଓ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ତଥ୍ୟ ତନଖି ଓ ଅଧୁନାତନ
- ତଥା କମ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ଥିବା ନିର୍ଦ୍ଧିଷ୍ଟ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତରେ କାଳିଆ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମ ଗ୍ରହଣ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ
ରାଜ୍ୟ ସରକାରଙ୍କର ତରଫରୁ ଯେଉଁ ସବୁ କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର ଓ ନାମମାତ୍ର ଚାଷୀ ଏବଂ ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ମାନଙ୍କୁ ଚୟନ କରାଯାଇ କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରଦାନ କରାଯାଇଛି ସେମାନଙ୍କ ତାଲିକା ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ସମସ୍ତଙ୍କ ଅବଗତି ନିମନ୍ତେ ପ୍ରଦର୍ଶିତ କରାଯାଉଛି ।
ଏହି ତାଲିକାରେ ଯେଉଁ ମାନେ କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇବା ପାଇଁ ଯୋଗ୍ୟ ନୁହନ୍ତି ସେମାନଙ୍କୁ ବାଦ ଦେବା ପାଇଁ ଦରଖାସ୍ତ ଫର୍ମ ସମ୍ପୃକ୍ତ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତର ନୋଡାଲ ଅଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ନିକଟରେ ଦେବା ପାଇଁ ମଧ୍ୟ ବ୍ୟବସ୍ଥା କରାଯାଇଅଛି ।
୧୦ – ଏହି କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ କେତେ ଦିନ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଚାଲିବ ?
ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ଏହି କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ ୬ ଅଗଷ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୯ ଠାରୁ ୧୪ ଅଗଷ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୯ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ବଳବତ୍ତର ରହିବ ।
୧୨ – ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକା ବାଦ ଏହି ତାଲିକା ଜାଣିବା ପାଇଁ ସରକାରଙ୍କ ତରଫରୁ ଅନ୍ୟ କୌଣସି ବ୍ୟବସ୍ଥା କରାଯାଇଛି କି ?
ହଁ, ସରକାରଙ୍କ କୃଷି ଓ କୃଷକ ସଶକ୍ତିକରଣ ବିଭାଗ ୱେବସାଇଟ kalia.co.in ରେ ଏହି ତାଲିକା ମଧ୍ୟ ସର୍ବ ସାଧାରଣଙ୍କ ଅବଗତି ନିମନ୍ତେ ଉପଲବ୍ଧ ।
୧୩ – ଏହି ତାଲିକାରେ ଯଦି କୌଣସି ଅଯୋଗ୍ୟ ପରିଲକ୍ଷିତ ହୁଅନ୍ତି, ତେବେ କୌଣସି ତୃତୀୟ ବ୍ୟକ୍ତି ତାଙ୍କ ନାମରେ ଆପତ୍ତି ପତ୍ର ଦାଖଲ କରି ପାରିବେ କି ?
ହଁ, କାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ବାଦ ଯେ କୌଣସି ସର୍ବସାଧାରଣ କୌଣସି ଅଯୋଗ୍ୟ ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧରେ ତାଙ୍କୁ ବାଦ ଦେବା ପାଇଁ ଆପତ୍ତି ପତ୍ର ସମ୍ପୃକ୍ତ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ନୋଡାଲ ଅଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ନିକଟରେ ଦାଖଲ କରି ପାରିବେ । ଏଥିରେ ଆପତ୍ତି ପତ୍ର ଦେଇଥିବା ଅଭିଯୋଗକାରୀଙ୍କର ସମସ୍ତ ବ୍ୟକ୍ତିଗତ ତଥ୍ୟ ଗୋପନ ରଖାଯିବ ।
୧୪ – ଜଣେ ବ୍ୟକ୍ତିଙ୍କୁ କାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀରୁ ଅଯୋଗ୍ୟ ବୋଲି ଆମେ କିପରି ବିବେଚନା କରିବା ?
ନିମ୍ନଲିଖିତ ମାନଦଣ୍ଡ ପୂରଣ କରୁଥିବା ବ୍ୟକ୍ତି ବିଶେଷ କାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କୁ ଆମେ ଅଯୋଗ୍ୟ ବିବେଚିତ କରିବା ।
- ଯେଉଁମାନେ ଓଡ଼ିଶାର ସ୍ଥାୟୀ ଅଧିବାସୀ ହୋଇନଥିବେ ।
- ଯେଉଁମାନେ ବଡ ଚାଷୀ ହୋଇଥିବେ (ଯେଉଁ ମାନଙ୍କର ୫ ଏକର ରୁ ଅଧିକ ଚାଷ ଜମି ଥିବ) ।
- ପରିବାରର ମୁଖ୍ୟ କିମ୍ବା ତାଙ୍କ ସ୍ତ୍ରୀ / ସ୍ଵାମୀ ରାଜ୍ୟ ସରକାର / କେନ୍ଦ୍ର ସରକାର କିମ୍ବା କୌଣସି ସରକାରୀ ଅନୁଦାନ ପ୍ରାପ୍ତ ଉଦ୍ୟୋଗର କର୍ମଚାରୀ କିମ୍ବା ପେନସନ ଭୋଗୀ ହୋଇଥିବେ ।
- ଚାଷୀ କିମ୍ବା ତାଙ୍କ ସ୍ଵାମୀ / ସ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଆୟକରଦାତା ହୋଇଥିବେ ।
- ସେମାନେ ସହରାଞ୍ଚଳ କିମ୍ବା ବିଜ୍ଞାପିତ ପରିଷଦ ଅଞ୍ଚଳର ଅଧିବାସୀ ହୋଇଥିବେ ।
- ଚାଷୀ କୌଣସି ପୂର୍ବତନ କିମ୍ବା ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ସାମ୍ବିଧାନିକ ପଦବୀ ଅଳଙ୍କୃତ କରୁଥିବେ ଯଥା ମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ, ଏମ.ପି., ଏମ.ଏଲ.ଏ., ମେୟର, ଜିଲ୍ଲା ପରିଷଦ ଅଧକ୍ଷ୍ୟ ଆଦି ।
- ଚାଷୀ କୌଣସି ପଞ୍ଜୀକୃତ ବୃତ୍ତିଧାରୀ ହୋଇଥିବେ ଯଥା ଓକିଲ, ଡାକ୍ତର, ଇଞ୍ଜିନିୟର, ଚାଟାର୍ଡ ଆକାଉନଟାଣ୍ଟ, ସ୍ଥପତି (Architect) ଇତ୍ୟାଦି ।
- ଚାଷୀ ନାବାଳକ ହୋଇଥିଲେ ।
- ଚାଷୀଙ୍କର ମୃତ୍ୟୁ ଘଟିଥିଲେ ।
- କୌଣସି ଚାଷୀଙ୍କୁ ଏକାଧିକ ଥର ଆର୍ଥିକ ସହାୟତା ପ୍ରଦାନ କରାଯାଇଥିଲେ ।
- କୌଣସି ବ୍ୟକ୍ତି କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ଗ୍ରହଣ କରିବା ପାଇଁ ଇଚ୍ଛୁକ ନଥିଲେ ।
- ପରିବାରର ଏକାଧିକ ବ୍ୟକ୍ତି କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ପାଇଥିଲେ ।
- ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ନାମରେ କୌଣସି ବ୍ୟକ୍ତି ସେହି ଅଞ୍ଚଳର ନଥିଲେ ।
- ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କର ଚାଷ ଜମି ଥାଇ ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ଭାବରେ ସହାୟତା କିମ୍ବା ଭୂମିହୀନ କୃଷି ଶ୍ରମିକ ହୋଇ କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର ନାମମାତ୍ର ଚାଷୀ ଭାବରେ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇଥିଲେ ।
୧୫ – କାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକାରେ ନାମ ଥାଇ ମଧ୍ୟ ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ସୁଦ୍ଧା କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇ ନାହାନ୍ତି, ହିତାଧିକାରୀ କଣ କରିବେ ?
ନିକାଳିଆ ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ତାଲିକାରେ ନାମ ଥାଇ ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ସୁଦ୍ଧା ଯେଉଁ ମାନେ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପାଇ ନାହାନ୍ତି ସେମାନଙ୍କର ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ତଥ୍ୟ ରେ ଭୁଲ ଯୋଗୁଁ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରାପ୍ତି ହୋଇ ନାହିଁ । ସେହି ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ମାନଙ୍କ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ତଥ୍ୟ ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ସ୍ତରରେ ସୁଧାର ନିମନ୍ତେ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟ ଚାଲୁ ରହିଅଛି । ସେହି ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ମାନଙ୍କୁ ଅନୁରୋଧ ସେମାନେ ତାଙ୍କର ଆଧାର କାର୍ଡ ର ନକଲ ଓ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କ ପାସ ବହି ପ୍ରଥମ ପୃଷ୍ଠାର ନକଲ (ଯାହାକି ହିତାଧିକାରୀଙ୍କ ଚାଲୁ ସଞ୍ଚୟ ଜମା ଖାତା ହୋଇଥିବ ଏବଂ ଜନଧନ କିମ୍ବା ଲୋନ ଆକାଉଣ୍ଟ ହୋଇନଥିବ) ସଂଯୋଗ କରି ପଞ୍ଚାୟତ ନୋଡାଲ ଅଧିକାରୀଙ୍କୁ ଅନୁରୋଧ ପତ୍ର ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ ।
Odisha Nidan Scheme 2021 – Free Diagnostic Health Care Services for Citizens
Odisha Yojana 2021: Odisha government has launched Nidan Scheme to provide high-standard health care services to the citizens of the state. Subsequently, all the citizens will get free diagnostic services in public health facilities in the entire state. Accordingly, all the needy people belonging to the poor and economically weaker sections of the society can avail the benefits of this scheme. Odisha govt. had already started this scheme from 1 January 2018 and is continuing it in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 years as well.
The state govt. will provide the facilities of high-end pathology tests, digital X-Ray, CT Scan, and MRI absolutely free of cost. These services are provided in all the government health facilities under PPP mode. The primary objective of this scheme is to provide the best health services for the welfare of all citizens. For Nidan Scheme, govt. has allocated Rs. 229 crore in state budget 2021-22.
In addition to this, govt. also launches Niramaya Scheme for free medicine. The state govt. has allotted Rs. 600 crore for the implementation of Niramaya health care scheme and Rs. 162 cr for Odisha State Treatment Fund.
Odisha Nidan Scheme Features
The important features and highlights of this Odisha Nidan Scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme is to provide free diagnostic services in various public health facilities to all the citizens in the state.
- The primary focus is to reduce the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) in the entire state.
- In addition to the free diagnostic services facility, govt. will also provide a free cost facility of Pathology tests, digital X-Ray, CT Scan, and MRI under PPP mode.
- Odisha govt had already started the implementation of Nidan Scheme from 1 January 2018 and is continuing it since then.
- Moreover, the state govt. will spend Rs. 229 crore for the successful implementation of health care scheme in FY 2021-22.
- Furthermore, the state govt. has also started Niramaya Scheme simultaneously in the state.
Nidan Scheme & Other Healthcare Schemes Allocation in Odisha Budget 2021-22
- A total sum of ₹9,164 crores is allocated for public health care with an increase of about 19% over the previous year.
- ₹1,353 crores provided under the scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for free Medical facilities with coverage up to ₹5 lakh per family in case of male members and up to ₹10 lakh per family in case of female beneficiaries
- Provision of ₹1,572 crores made under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Seva Mission for building health infrastructure and services
- ₹1,755 crores provided for National Health Mission
- ₹370 crores proposed for maintaining the quality of sanitation, laundry, security, gardening & lift services in public health facilities under the Nirmal Scheme
- ₹3500 crores is proposed to Convert SCB Medical College into “AIIMS Plus Institute” to provide world‐class healthcare facilities over the next three years and ₹ 500 crores has been allocated for 2021‐22.
- ₹600 crores under NIRAMAYA for free medicine, ₹229 crores under NIDAN for free diagnostics, and ₹162 crores under Odisha State Treatment Fund
- ₹117 crores to upgrade health care facilities with better equipment at major health institutions and District headquarter hospitals
- ₹63 crores under the Public Health Response Fund for the management of COVID-19 and emergency healthcare facilities
- ₹40 crores for a new scheme Free Treatment for Trauma Fund (FTTF) for providing emergency health care and trauma care facilities to the victims of road traffic accidents
In this way, the state govt. wants that the people of Odisha get appropriate healthcare facilities in all public health care institutions.
Source / Reference Link – https://finance.odisha.gov.in/sites/default/files/2021-02/Budget%20highlights%202021-22-Eng.pdf
Odisha Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana New Irrigation Scheme
Odisha Yojana 2021-The state government of Odisha has launched a New Irrigation scheme in the state. This new scheme is called Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana. The objective of the scheme is to provide strengthen the irrigation distribution system across the state by reviving canal systems. Under the Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana, the state government will provide 55,000 hectares of land for the irrigation facilities.
This scheme was approved on the birth anniversary of freedom fighter, socialist, and former CM Nabakrushna Choudhury, 23 November 2017. This scheme is implemented in Nabarangpur and Malkangiri districts. It was launched in the year 2017 with an initial amount of Rs. 635 crore for the duration of three years. Then 90 crore was allocated in the Odisha Budget 2020-21 and now Rs. 77 crore has been allocated in Odisha Budget 2021-22.
As per the released notification, many major medium and minor irrigation projects were quite old in the state. These old projects are not working properly which’s why the state government has decided to launch a new irrigation scheme. This new scheme will focus on the renovation and modernization of canals to raise the potential and utilization. The state government will establish 15 new Mega Lift Irrigation projects.
Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana 2021 – Complete Details
Here are the complete details of the Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana 2021.
Allocation for Irrigation in Odisha Budget 2021-22
To raise irrigation activities, the state govt. of Odisha has announced the following measures in its Budget 2021-22.
- An outlay of ₹2,258 crores for incomplete AIBP Projects implemented through Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)
- ₹795 crores for construction of In‐stream Storage Structures (ISS) in all major rivers of the State
- ₹454 crores proposed under state-funded Water Sector Infrastructure Development Programme (WSIDP) for ongoing and new projects
- An outlay of ₹710 crores for flood control and drainage work
- ₹860 crores for Parbati Giri Mega Lift Irrigation Scheme
- ₹180 crores under RIDF for the Jalanidhi scheme to create additional irrigation potential
- A sum of ₹389 crores proposed for the completion of 21,000 Deep Bore Wells
- ₹400 crores under Biju Krushak Vikas Yojana for installation of 1500 community lift irrigation projects
- ₹164 crores allocated for the revival of 1000 defunct lift irrigation points
- ₹101 crores are being proposed under Canal Lining and System Rehabilitation Programme (CLSRP)
- ₹77 crores proposed under Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayana Yojana
Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayan Yojana 2017 Launch
The language of writing is as per the 2017 year: The state government has informed that they will set up 14 major and medium irrigation projects as well as 284 minor irrigation projects on 46,296 hectares of land under the scheme. In addition, the Odisha government will also reserve 8,719 hectares of land by extending the scope of six major and medium irrigation projects of the canal for creating the new ayacut.
As per the data, around 30 percent of the irrigation projects which were created earlier, their potential not being utilized due to deterioration of distribution system and siltation of reservoirs. This scheme will help in the revival of old projects and implemented in all the districts of the state.
Moreover, the government has given its approval to complete the work of the tendering process. This tender process will be started by the water resources department. The state government will receive at least Rs. 6,000 crore from the tenders process. This amount will be to the optimal utilization of the budgetary provision.
The state government wants to use this amount in the current financial year. Therefore, the government has decided to start the tender process as soon as possible because the tendering process takes at least six months time to start from the invitation of tender to awarding of works.
Source / Reference Link: https://finance.odisha.gov.in/sites/default/files/2021-02/Budget%20highlights%202021-22-Eng.pdf
Odisha Yojana 2021- Odisha government has launched Mukta Scheme 2020-2021 or Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan for employment opportunities for the urban poor. Odisha Mukta Scheme is an initiative to provide jobs in urban areas. CM Naveen Patnaik plans to convert the existing wage employment initiative that was launched during Covid-19 lockdown into a full-fledged scheme. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Odisha Mukta Yojana.
Odisha Mukta Scheme 2020-2021
Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan or Mukta Yojana aims to achieve the objective of sustainable livelihood opportunities for about 4.5 lakh urban poor families. Odisha Mukta Scheme aims at building on the relative success of the Urban Wage Employment initiative that was launched in April last year during Covid-19 lockdown. This initiative helped the informal workforce in the state’s 114 urban local bodies. Under the initiative, around Rs. 100 crore was allocated for all labor-intensive projects in the urban local bodies in the state for providing temporary employment to the urban poor.
As per the urban development department, in the last 9 months, more than 6,000 projects have been completed under Urban Wage Employment Initiative. Through this initiative, an expenditure of Rs. 70 crores were spent and 13 lakh person-days generated. At least 3.5 lakh workers, of which 40 percent were women, participated in the initiative. To build on the success of the initiative, the department now plans to make it a full-fledged scheme called Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan.
Activities under Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta)
In the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan (Mukta), various activities would be carried out which includes the following:-
- Stormwater drainage
- Rainwater harvesting
- Green cover increase
- Creation of community centers
- Peripheral development around water bodies
The new Mukta Scheme or Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan would be the NREGA scheme for urban areas. This would be a state government program funded from its own budget.
Objectives of Urban Wage Employment Scheme in Odisha
Odisha Mukta Yojana will build on the existing and robust welfare schemes, legislations, and technological interventions (like the GIS database) and converge and integrate funds and resources of its own with those of the large on-going welfare schemes. Odisha Mukta Scheme or Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan aims at the following things:-
- Reduction in livelihood vulnerabilities of the urban poor including migrant laborers and informal workers
- Economic empowerment of the urban informal workers especially economic empowerment of women informal workers
- Increased involvements and empowerment of women self-help groups and slum development associations.
It would be an urban equivalent of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS). The wages of workers would be credited to their bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Odisha Mukta Yojana Components
Here are the following components of the Urban Wage Employment Scheme or Odisha Mukta Scheme:-
Repair of Storm Water Drains
As Odisha receives high rainfall over a short period during monsoon, desilting and repair of the stormwater drain to prevent local flooding would be a big component of the program. Poor people in urban areas would create systems to conserve rainwater, prevent flooding and beautify the state’s urban areas.
Construction of Rainwater Harvesting Structures
Several rainwater harvesting structures would be constructed to conserve water and recharge groundwater sources and natural ponds and reservoirs.
Development of New Water Bodies / Public Parks / Playgrounds
In Odisha Mukta Yojana, there will be the development of new water bodies, public parks, and playgrounds based on local needs and land availability. All these development would be carried out with proper walking tracks, adequate lighting, drinking water, toilets, garbage bins, and plenty of greenery. Manual clearing of water hyacinths in existing ponds and plantation drives on public land, roadsides, and river banks are envisaged.
Strengthening of Community Organisations Capacities
The scheme will bolster the resilience in cities by strengthening the capacities of community organizations of the urban poor to execute the scheme activities. This would be done by reducing the economic vulnerabilities of the urban poor and by creating climate-resilient assets.
Creation of Community Assets
Odisha Mukta Scheme is expected to create community assets worth more than Rs. 150 crores primarily in the form of Parichaya centers and Mission Shakti Grihas. Mukta Yojana will combine the resources of the ongoing development schemes with innovative approaches and techniques. Further, the projects and institutions created under the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan will contribute to building resilience in communities.
By safeguarding the livelihood needs and rights of the urban poor. By using innovative technology, appropriate implementation approaches, and community strengthening, the scheme will prove to be unique safe, resilient, and sustainable. Odisha Mukta Scheme is expected to generate more than 35 lakh man-days per year.
Inspiration from Similar Employment Schemes in the Other States
In April 2019, the Kamal Nath government in Madhya Pradesh had launched a similar employment scheme called Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana. This CM employment scheme was for young people in urban areas that guaranteed 100 days of employment every year to youths. However, the scheme did not meet with much success as only 3 percent of the urban youth in Madhya Pradesh who were offered 100 days of employment under a state job guarantee scheme received their stipends over the next 6 months.
In June 2020, the Hemant Soren government in Jharkhand had launched a 100-day employment scheme for urban unskilled workers calling it Mukhyamantri Shramik (Shahri Rozgar Manjuri For Kamgar) Yojna.
Odisha Govt. Measures for Informal Sector Workers
Odisha Mukta Scheme or new wage employment scheme for the urban poor is the latest among a series of measures by the ruling BJD government to woo the informal workers in cities. Last month, the state government had sanctioned 1.39 lakh dwelling houses for urban homeless persons in 114 towns and cities of Odisha under the Odisha Urban Housing Mission.