ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 4,182 Apprentice Vacancies Across India – Apply Now: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Which Is India’s Flagship Energy Major And A ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise Engaged In Exploration And Production Of Oil & Gas In India And Abroad, As A Measure Of Skill Building Initiative For The Nation, Proposes To Engage Apprentices At Its Location Across 21 Work Centres. On 28/07/2020, ONGC Announced Job Notification To Hire Candidates Who Completed Any Bachelors Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Iti For The Position Of Apprentice.
ONGC Vadodara vacancy: More detail
ONGC Ahmedabad vacancy: More detail
ONGC Mehsana vacancy: More detail
ONGC Hazira (Surat) vacancy: More detail
ONGC Ankleshwar) vacancy: More detail
Applications Are Invited From Candidates Meeting The Following Qualifications For Engagement As Apprentices Under Apprentices Act 1961 (As Amended From Time To Time) In The Trade/Disciplines Mentioned Below:
1. Posts: Apprentice
2. NORTHERN SECTOR: Dehradun: 228, MUMBAI SECTOR: Total 764, WESTERN SECTOR: Total 1579, EASTERN SECTOR: Total 716, SOUTHERN SECTOR: Total 674, CENTRAL SECTOR: Total 221
3. Technician Apprentices (Diploma) – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Important Dates:1. Issue Of Advertisement And Call For Applications 29th July 2020
2. Opening Of Online Application Portal At Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In 29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
3. Last Date For Receiving Of Applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
4. Date Of Result/Selection 24th August 2020
5. Receive Confirmation From Candidates 24th August 2020 – 1 St September 2020
Job Notification: Click Here
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices– https://Apprenticeshipindia.org
SELECTION Process Of ONGC Recruitment ::: Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit
drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No
canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.