Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2020 Punjab National Bank (PNB) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts 2020.
how to apply?
- age limit
- educational qualification,
- selection process,
- application fee,
Punjab National Bank (PNB) job
Punjab National Bank commenced its operations on April 1895 from Lahore, with an authorised capital of Rs 2 lac, working capital of Rs 20,000.
PNB Bank was established by the spirit of nationalism. During the long history of the Bank, and more info is 9 banks have been merged with PNB.
The financial year 2020 was significant in view of the announcement of amalgamation of PSB wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India amalgamated with Punjab National Bank with effect from April 1, 2020.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2020
- PNB INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THIS POSTS.
- Manager (Risk) 160 Posts.
- Manager(Credit) 200 Posts.
- Manager(Treasury) 30 Posts.
- Manager (Law) 25 Posts.
- Manager (Architect) 02 Posts.
- Manager (Civil ) 08 Posts.
- Manager(Economic) 10 Posts.
- Manager(HR) 10 Posts.
- Senior Manager (Risk) 40 Posts.
- Senior Manager (Credit) 50 Posts.
TOTAL POSTS:: 535
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP:: A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that candidate belonging to categories shall be a person in whose favour certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- For Post No. 1 to 8 : Min – 25 years and Max – 35 years (Age as on 01/07/2020)
- For Post No. 9 and 10 : Min – 25 years and Max – 37 years (Age as on 01/07/2020)