Caution: What do you eat, where do you go, who do you meet? All your location information is being sold: Read Divya Bhaskar Exposure News.
All your location information is being sold: Read Divya Bhaskar Exposure News
- Spy your every move with the help of your mobile
- Data of 30 lakh people of the country and 5 lakh people of Gujarat in 100 GB provided by the French company as a sample
- Claim – Pay 000 6000 and get data including the location of 1 lakh people
- Cyber espionage happens not only to VIPs, but also to me
>> When the data of users from more than 100 countries with accounts on various adult dating sites and e-commerce sites was leaked on Monday, Bhaskar exposed the black market of data transactions by talking to agents. Now in addition to your name, address, business, credit card, debit card, pen, Aadhaar, from which ATM are you withdrawing money, where are you going, what are you eating in which restaurant? Etc. such information are being sold by data mafias. The location of your one-on-one movement is sold. Maps installed in your mobile, dating app, taxi app, gaming app, scanning app, meeting app, sharing app steals this data by getting your consent, which is sold to the mafia. Empty the account by displaying fake ads to suit your interests. The 100 GB sample provided by the French company in Bhaskar’s sting operation contained data of 30 lakh people from the country and 5 lakh people from Gujarat.
● This is how the private data of 3 million people was found: Bhaskar talked about buying data by contacting more than 15 local and 8 foreign companies to expose the buying and selling of data. Data is prepared on-demand and delivered within two days.
- Can only be opened with a password using Data Expert. After a while the password becomes inactive.
- After some difficulties, the French company was ready to give the sample. It contained data on 30 lakh people across the country and 5 lakh people in Gujarat.
- It also includes people’s phone brand, model, app, Android version, SIM number, and name and location data of the mobile service provider.
- Many apps violate the privacy
- They also know which ATM, which bank, which restaurant you go to, which card you pay with.
Location data is misused in two ways: PII (Personal Identifiable Information) data like credit/debit card number, account number, PIN number, Aadhaar / PEN number is expensive in the gray market. When location data is found at half price. Hackers can get financial information even more easily than this.
>> Companies buy location data to sell their brands. The opponent targets you on social media by creating a cheap product. Customers who buy their own products can differentiate and create a marketing strategy. This information reaches your dealer/supplier.
Thanks for visiting this useful Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.