SBI SCO Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for Specialist Cadre Officer posts under SCO Recruitment 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official site of SBI. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 149 posts of Specialist Officer in the organization.
Starting date for online application – 13 April 2021
Last date for submission of application – 03 May 2021
Last date for submission of the application fee- 3 May 2021.
|Name of the Post||Number of Candidates|
|Data analyst||8 Posts|
|Chief Ethics Officer||1 Post|
|Advisor (Fraud Risk Management)||4 Posts|
|Deputy Manager||10 Posts|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (IT-Digital Banking)||1 Post|
|Senior Special Executive||3 Posts|
|Senior Executive||3 Posts|
Candidates who want to apply for the post can check the Detailed Notification for various posts given here for eligibility criteria.
The selection process comprises of online written tests and interviews for some posts and shortlisting of candidates and interview rounds for others. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
The application fees and intimation charges is ₹750/- for General and EWS category candidates and NIL for SC/ST and PWD category candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
- The candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancy, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Before starting to fill the application through online mode / offline, you must have the correct email ID and mobile number for the purpose of communication and ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, any experience if necessary. Such as keep the documents ready.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature online mode (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pays the fee by credit, debit card, or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.