Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – PC : MRP Graphics
UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will end registrations for the recruitment of Deputy Architects and various other posts on July 27, 2023. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Details
Table of Contents
The last date for printing completely submitted forms is July 28, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 71 vacancies in the Commission.
- Legal Officer: 2 posts
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Architect: 53 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 2 posts
- Assistant Director of Mines Safety: 2 posts
- Director General: 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 3 posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “One-time registration (OTR)” and register yourself.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in.
#UPSC #Recruitment #Registration #Open #Deputy #Architect #Posts #Apply