UPSC NDA 2 2021 Registration
Table of Contents
UPSC NDA 2 2021 Registration: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), UPSC NDA 2 2021 (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy ) Notification Released by UPSC On his Official Website, Registration Start From 9th June 2021 to 29th June 2021, For More Detail Read Official Advertisement Or MaruGujarat Article.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in UPSC NDA 2 2021. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and another Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Course||No. Of Vacancy|
|National Defence Academy (148th Course) :|
|Air Force (Including Ground duties)||120 (28 For Ground Duties)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (110th Course)||30|
|Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and|
Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
|Age Limit :|
|Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.|
|Application Fees :|
|Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / MasterCard / Rupay Credit / Debit Card.|
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply UPSC NDA 2 2021?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website upsc.gov.in
What Is The Selection Process For UPSC NDA 2 2021?
Selection will be based on Written Test & SSB Test/Interview.
What is The Last Date For Apply UPSC NDA 2 2021?
Online Application Start From 09th June 2021
Online Application Last Date: 29th June 2021
Last Date For Payment Of Fee by Challan: 28th June 2021
Last Date For Payment Of Fee By Online: 29th June 2021
UPSC NDA 2 2021 Exam Date: 05th September 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for 249 Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Other Posts (Advt No 02/2021)
Total Posts: 249
• Junior Technical Officer: 06
• Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour): 01
• Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine): 06
• Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health): 05
• Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology): 02
• Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine): 12
• Specialist-Grade III Assistant Professor(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 07
• Specialist-Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio Therapy): 07
• Specialist-Grade III Assistant Professor (Urology): 06
• Lecturer (Medical Social Work): 01
• Assistant Public Prosecutor: 80
• Data Processing Assistant: 116
Educational Qualification, Fee, How to Apply & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2021 up to 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 12-02-2021 up to 23:59 hrs
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here