Ayodhya: The construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya of UP will start from the first week of August. The date of Bhoomi Pujan of Ram temple has been fixed on 5 August. Pradhan Mantri vada pradhan Narendra Modi will do the Bhoomi Pujan of Ram temple.
Please tell that in the meeting of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Nyas on Saturday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was given 2 dates of the first week of August. Now on 5 August, Bhoomi Pujan will be done on full moon day.
* In the meeting of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Nyas, it has been agreed to make a slight change in the proposed model of Vishwa Hindu Parishad. In the earlier model, there were 2 pavilions (dome-shaped) apart from the main peak of the sanctum sanctorum.
* Now there will be 5 pavilions in place of 2.
* The height of the first proposed model was 138 feet, which has been agreed to be increased to 161 feet.
* According to the model of VHP, earlier height was 138 feet, length 268 feet, and width was 140 feet. Now the length will be almost the same but the height will be 161 feet and the width will increase somewhat near the sanctum sanctorum.
Talking about the layout, it was rectangular in shape, which according to the architect will be done in the cruciform shape.
* Size was previously 313 × 149 feet, which will now be 344 × 235 feet.
* The peak will be increased from 138 feet to 161 feet. The area will also increase according to size.
* Apart from this, the quantity of stone was earlier 2,43,000 cubic feet, which according to the new model will now be 3,75,000 cubic feet.
If conditions are right, temple will be built in three-and-a-half years – Champat Rai
General secretary of Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust Champat Rai said that if the circumstances are right, the temple will be ready in three or three and a half years. He said that the collection of funds and the remaining drawings will be ready since then we believe that the temple will be ready in three to three and a half years. The leveling work is almost complete.
Along with this, he told us that L&T is collecting samples for soil testing. Given the strength of 60 meters below the ground, the foundation of the temple will be laid. He said that in today’s meeting, it has been decided that tiles for the temple will be given by Sompura Marble Bricks. Larsen & Turbo will do their work and Tiles will do Sompura Marbles.